Prison P5 (edited)

May Contain Strong Language.

Your POV-
When Daryl opened the door. You looked inside. And saw a little girl, she was holding a knife. Right next to a walker.

"Hi. I'm Y/N. Are you okay?" You asked

"Y/N Shut up." Daryl was mad.

"Daryl! She looks like she is 8! We need to help her!" You begged.

"Fine. You can. But I ain't getting bit." Daryl said while examining the girl.

You walked over to the girl. "Get away from me!" She pleaded

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." You tried to gain her trust.

"No I don't want to hurt you." She said rolling up her jacket. Showing a bite.

"I told you! I fucking told you she was bit! Get away from her Y/N!" Daryl screamed.

"Calm down Daryl." Michone said trying to calm him down.

"Please just lea-- you have a gun?." The girl said looking at my holster.

"Yeah. Why?" You knew what was happening.

"Can I see it?" She held her hand out.

"Y/N don't." Michone walked over.

"Fine. Don't give me the gu-" the little girl was cut off by an arrow.

"DARYL!" You shouted, "WE COULD HAVE HELPED HER!"

"She was bit!" He explained

You three look through the pharmacy and gather some supplies and head back to the prison.

<At the prison>
(Still Your POV)

"Hey how was the run?" Anyone get hurt?" Rick asked Daryl

Daryl looked over at you.
"We got a lot of supplies. Not that much food. No one got hurt." Daryl responded. He lied, right to Rick. Someone did get hurt asshole. That little ducking girl!

Daryl and Michone walked away to the Cell Block. Rick looked at you, "What happen?"

"What?" You said confused.

"I know Daryl. Something went wrong. What?" Rick said getting on kneeling down to look you in the eye.
(Creepy😳)

"Daryl found a door. It lead to a pharmacy. He opened it, there was a little girl about 7-8 years old. She was holding a knife standing beside a walker. She was bit. She wanted my gun, but I said no. She said, "Fine. Don't give me the g-" and Daryl shot her with his bow." You said looking at the ground.

"Thank you." Rick walked away.

•Later that day...
"Hey Y/N" Carl greeted.

"What's up Carl?" You said back.

"Not much just bored." Carl shrugged b

"If your safe enough to be bored your lucky." You played with your knife.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"The world we live in. It's not safe. I just don't see how you can be bored in a world like this. You risk your life in everything you do nowadays." You answered.

{A/N I know im using TWD quotes!}

"Well I guess I'm safe." Carl laughed

"Yeah right. We wish." You rolled your eyes.

"I wonder what I would be like if this never begun." Carl seemed curious.

"It would be normal, you wouldn't have to try to survive, not having to starve." You gave him a half smile.

"What did you do before this? Like for fun." He asked

"I went to my uncles a lot. Hung out with friends. Go to Waterparks. What about you?"

"Before this started I was in grade school. So I couldn't really run around with friends by myself." He chuckled.

"I'm gonna go to bed. Night Carl." You said heading towards the cell.

"Night Y/N."

----
Hey guys how's it going!? Almost 1000 reads ! .-. Omg thank you so much!!! 😘 love you all. Hope you enjoyed! Vote for more!

7-15-15
Flashback to almost 1000 reads... Now I have 31.6K LIKE OMG! Anyway this didn't take much. Bye Unicorns 🍦