Friends? Or Walkers? (Carl) (edited)

So people are confused, when I say Your POV, I'm using first POV. Like in English. XD Anyway here's the story! Btw you are basically Lizzy!!!

Your POV-
My little sister and I along with a couple other kids went down to the fences.

"Nick! Hi Nick! Look he's waving. Nick, look over here." We yelled. Nick is my friend. He is really nice. We kept yelling for Nick he wasn't really a good listener. Then Carl and Patrick came down.

"You're naming them?" Carl asked.

"Well, one of them had a name tag so we thought all of them should." My little sister said.

"They had names, when they were alive, they are dead now." Carl said in a serious tone.

"No they're not. They're just different." I said.

"What the hell are you talking about? Okay, they don't talk. They don't think. They kill people." Carl said with more anger.

"People kill people. They still have names." I told the truth. People do kill other people. Carol killed my dad. She still has a name.

"Have you seen what happens? Have you seen someone die like that? They're are not people. They're are not pets. Don't name them." Carl told us. I shook my head.

"We're supposed to go read. Come on." I said, and started walking away.

They don't understand. They are just different. Maybe I should show them? I could turn. And show them they are just different.

Ugh. I needed to update. I'm starting some different stories. So I'm trying to get those out ASAP!! Okay anyway... Hope you enjoyed! Bye now!

:) yeah...