16 and Pregnant? (Chandler.)

Your POV-

Chandler and I broke up a couple months ago because I found out he was cheating on me with Brianna. But the thing is... I haven't been feeling myself lately. The smell of meat makes me nauseous. I think I might be pregnant. But I haven't had sex... Since Chandler? FUCK! But wait, I don't know for sure.

I don't know what to do, should I get a pregnancy test? I decided to call my mom and tell her.

Y-You YM-Your Mom

Y- Mom?

YM- Yes hun?

Y- Don't get mad...

YM- What is it?

Y- I might be preg-

She cut me off.

YM- Chandler?

Y- Before we broke up

YM- Well I'm at the store I'll buy the tests

We hung up. Should I tell Chandler?

-30 Minutes Later -

My mom finally came back from the store and give me the tests, I imenditly ran to my bathroom and took the test.

After two minutes I checked the test and it was positive, so I came out of the bathroom in tears and went to my mom and showed her the test she hugged me and told me everything will be alright .

How am I going to tell chandler that I'm pregnant with his child...

-3 months later -

Well I'm three months pregnant and today I get to find out what gender that baby is . I still have not told Chandler about it and I may never will...

-At The Doctors -

D-Doctor Y-You

D- So how are you and the baby doing today Ms.(Y/L/N)?

Y- We are doing pretty good I guess...

D- Um I hope you don't mind me asking but who is the father of your baby?

Y- Well I don't really like to take about it but he was m ex-boyfriend, his name is Chandler Riggs.

D- Oh isn't that the kid who is on The Walking Dead?

Y- Yeah he plays "Carl Grimes" on there.

D- Oh okay well do you want to know the gender of your baby?

Y- Yes please .

D- It's a healthy baby girl
He smiled.

Y- Thank you doctor I really appreticate it.

D- No problem

-After The Doctors Appointment You Leave-

Chandler's POV-

3 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend Y/N because I cheated on her with Brianna, I kinda feel bad but its not like I did not love her...

I still do love her and I miss her but I'm with Bri now and I love her also I just don't know what to do.

So I just came back from filming another episode for the next season of The Walking Dead and right as I enter the house I saw something I never though I would see in my inter life.

Brianna was on top of a guy who I did not know doing something very inappropriate with him. I was so mad but at the same time I was relieved and I don't know why.

So I kicked Brianna out along with the guy she was having sex with and I cleaned the whole house and after I was done I sat on the couch and started to cry.

Millions of things going on in my mind right now like "Who would of though that being cheated on hurts ?" or "So this is how Y/N felt " or " I wonder whats she is doing, probably over me but we never know ". So I took some of my own advice and went to Y/N's house .

As I knocked on her front door and waited until she came I started too think how stupid I am to hurt someone that I truly love then being hurt by the one that I don't really love.

I was deep into my thoughts when Y/N opened the door she looked as if she was... Oh shit she pregnant but how? Oh I remember we had sex before we broke up oh shit I'm a father but I do not know for sure.

C-Chandler Y-You

Y-Hey
C- Are you?
I pointed at her stomach
Y- Chandler come inside.
I went inside and we both sat on the couch.
C- Y/N?
Y- Yes. It's yours. I'm sorry, she's yours
C- You already know the gender? Why didn't you tell me?
Y- You were dating Bri!
C- Okay, I probably wouldn't of told myself either. But how long have you known.
Y- Three months
C- I'm gonna be in her life, no matter what.
Y- You can. But it'll be hard if her parents aren't together.
C-She cheated.
Y- Who?
C-Brianna. She was having sex with some guy in our apartment.
(hush children)

Y- Sorry to hear that.
C- Y/N, I'm gonna be this child's father. I want us together again, but not now.
(I have a book called Together Again XD promo!)

Y- I understand. But I think our main priority is to keep this baby healthy and safe.
C- And we will.

I really want to kiss her right now. I still love her. But the fans only know we broke up, they don't know about Brianna.

Your POV-
I really want to kiss Chandler right now. I never stopped loving him. His fans, my fans. They only know about the break up. Did he even tell his fans?

so.. I updated. this was I different kind of update. I'll update part 2 when I get time. But I want to thank x3Rawrx3 for helping me with this. Hope you guys liked it. 

Ugh school is starting soon... I'm gonna be a freshman at a new school. I'm prepared to get bullied. I feel like I will. But whatever...

Anyway I love all of you a lot. I'll try to update as much as I can because of school. Bye my children 😂