Jealous.. (Carl) (edited)

(A/N- I CHOSE THAT PHOTO BECAUSE OF THE STORY JUST READ AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND)

You saw Carl looking at the new girl and you became jealous. You knew Carl wouldn't fall for you. Well, you thought. You weren't sure now because of the new girl, Edin.

"Carl, can I be honest?"

"Yeah Y/N" He gave you a confused look

"I'm being honest.." You began, "I don't like Edin.. Especially when your around her. I'm getting jealous." Truth came out.

"I can prove it." He said

"Prove what?" You were confused now

"Prove, that you are all I think about."

You couldn't help it but blushed.

He took you outside the walls to go on a walk. You both came across a house that was already cleared, by Glenn, Tara, and Noah from their training earlier.

"Carl, how is this proving anything?"

"Come inside." He opened the door for you. (what a gentleman 😂)

You walked in and sat on the couch that was all dusty. Carl sat down beside you.

"Again how is thi-" You got cut off by a pair of soft lips. You kissed back. If you had to describe the kiss. It was sweet.

He took your hand and dragged you into a bedroom. He leaned in by your ear and whispered, "You are all that I think about and I'm going to show you what I've been thinking about."

(Insert Sex Scene Here)
~~~~
A/N
Now you see why I chose that photo?? Hehe. Anyways hope you enjoyed!!! O' and that "(Insert Sex Scene Here)" thing was for you guys to comment or just think of it! 😂😂 Anyway.. I gtg.. I'll update soon!! But I have PARCC testing tomorrow 😫😕

7-15-15
Damn. I was weird. 😂 anyway still my punctuation sucked!!!! Bye Unicorns 🍦