39/❤︎ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I am on my to the police station where I am going to interrogate the fucker who has cut the chain of the chandelier. It would have been better if he opened his mouth in front of the police because then he would not have to face me. But he decided to keep his mouth shut so now he has to face the consequences.

I park my car in front of the police station and get out to go inside. Mr. David who is in charge of the case welcomes me before taking me to the cell where they have kept the man. When he heard the rattling sound of the keys, he looks up in annoyance but when his eyes land on me his eyes widen in fright. There is table in the center of the cell which is full of different types of weapons and I am going to use them pretty well today.

I get inside the cell making him tremble in his place but he can not back out of his place because he is already strapped in his place by the police. He starts to drag his chair backward as if this way he can get away from me. Silly man, he doesn't even know that I can easily kill him and no one will do anything to me. If I can come to interrogate a person inside the police station then anyone can guess the power I have over everything.

"Here is the person who is responsible for the accident at the party. We have tried our best to get information out of him but he is not cooperating with us. Now, he is in your mercy." Mr. David informs me and leave from there. I look at the trembling man in front of me who used to be a trusted employee of my company but alas, he is no longer trustworthy anymore.

"So, let's start with the knife." I say and without warning, I flick a smaller knife in his left hand's wrist. He cries out in pain but I can only see Anhuphama's unconscious form in front of my eyes. I stand in front of him and yank his head back by holding his hair in a tight grip.

"If you don't want to feel any more pain then start talking." I threaten but he shakes his head in return.

"Okay fine, just don't say that I haven't given you a chance to speak." I say before I punch his face repeatedly. Finally, After twenty minutes of torture he starts speaking.

"Pl-ease no more. I c-an not take any-mo-re." He pleads while trying to get away from me.

"Then tell me why the hell did you try to harm my wife? Why did you cut the chains?" I shout at him.

"I needed money so when I got the offer to income money easily I didn't think twice before agreed to cut the chains. In the end, I got paid 1 million for doing the job." He replies pathetically.

"Just tell me the name who paid you," I order while slapping him hard.

"Sebastian White and his wife." He replies with a frightened voice. I don't ask him further anything because whatever I have to say I will say that to Sebastian and his psyche of a wife. I throw one last punch at the sobbing man and leave the cell.