31/❤︎ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

After what happened with that bitch Linda I have fired all the maids except two who are working for me from the moment I have gotten the mansion built. As for Linda, she is rotting in jail and I have made sure that she will never be able to come out of that hell hole ever. Anhuphama was reluctant at first because she thought that it was unfair to fire others because of one person's wrongdoing. But when I assured her that I have given them two years worth of salaries in advance, she relaxed a little.

I have been spending as much as time possible with my princess and I am sure that she is loving the attention she is getting from her Papa. The thought of her being hurt is enough to make me anxious so to keep her with me, I have taken her to the company a few times with me. Whenever she comes to the company, everyone starts to cooing at her adorable antics, and in return, she gives them flying kisses.

Today is a little different than other days because today we are not going to my company. Instead, we are attending the inauguration of the new branch opening of Sengupta Enterprise. However, the name of this branch is completely different than the other one in India. This company will be named after our daughter, AB Enterprise which is the short for Advira Bianchi Enterprise. She has also assured me that her father is not a bit offended with her for changing the name of the company in LA.

This is also a new thing to admire as Anhuphama and Mr. Sengupta has started to interact more with each other. They sit together and talk like a father-daughter should. I am glad that my Cara is getting the attention she deserves from her father. Although there is still a lot of things that need to be discussed between the two, I am sure that they will be crossing that path too in the future. But the sad thing is that he can't attend the inauguration as he has gone back to India. He said that there is no one to look after the company so he needs to go and get everything right in the company.

Another interesting thing that is happening for some time is that Miss Ganguly has started to talk again and we have been able to catch the criminals who have assaulted her before. However, I am quite surprised to see her bonding with none other than Marco. The same Marco who used to see her as a spoilt brat but now they have formed a deep friendship between them.

"Papa me ready." My piccolo says coming outside of the mansion while holding hands with her Nonna. She is looking like a little doll and the little handmade red beanie cap is making her more adorable.

 She is looking like a little doll and the little handmade red beanie cap is making her more adorable