55/❤︎ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I am in the home gym doing my daily workout when Tank and Zeus trot in the room before plopping down in front of me. I look at them with confusion because they don't like to come here. I get off from the Peck Deck machine before wiping my sweat with a towel. I lay down in front of them while putting my face in my palms. When Zeus sees me he licks my face with his big ass tongue before putting his face over his paws.

"Okay, I know something is bothering you both otherwise you wouldn't have come here." I tell them but none of them give any response. I run my hands on their belly while they constantly lick my face in appreciation.

"Have you both done something wrong that you are not supposed to do?" I ask while laying down on my back. Tank puts his head on my chest while Zeus puts his head on my stomach.

"What are you both doing? Come on get off, I need to get ready for the office." I tell them but only whine in reply. I am shocked to see that my usually calm Tank is whining so I decide to spend some time with them.

"Zeus! Tank! Come out now." Suddenly I hear Anhuphama's voice and to my surprise, both boys start whimpering which is quite unusual.

"So I am right. You guys must have done something wrong and now you're hiding here knowing well that your mum doesn't come in this room." I say while getting up from the floor.

"Come on let's go and see why your mum is calling out for you both." I tell them sternly and start walking out of the gym followed by the two naughty boys.

When I reach the dining room I notice that there is dog food thrown on the floor while one of the maids are cleaning a broken flower vase. I look at my wife who is glaring at the boys and me. But I don't know what I have done to make her angry.

"Why are you roaming the house without wearing any shirt or something else?" She exclaims making me understand the reason behind her angry.

"I was doing my daily workout and just then these two came there. But when I heard you calling out to them so I hurriedly come here." I explain in the hope that she won't be angry with me because belief me my lovely wife gets angry very easily nowadays because of the pregnancy hormones.

"Okay, I get it but now go and put on something. I have other things to do which includes scolding two boys who think it's okay to throw their food." She replies making me nod my head. I look back at the boys to see that they are giving me puppy eyes but I shake my head. Because I know that I won't be able to get them out of trouble. So, I run upstairs and straight to the washroom to have a shower.

After getting ready for the day, I take all the necessary things I will be needing before heading towards my princess's room to see if she has woke up or not. I open the door of her room and walk inside. I watch that my princess is still sleeping while hugging a stuffed doll so I sit on the bed beside her and run my hand through her hair.