28/❤︎ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Riya is still not speaking to any of us but the good thing is she has healed physical and also smiling more. She is also spending most of her times with Advira who has started to call her 'mashi'. Mr. Bianchi was a little hesitant to let our daughter being alone with Riya but now he is okay to let them play with each other.

I am trying my best to keep her happy although I know that if she doesn't talk then she won't be able to break away from the horrendous memories that have overpowered her mind and soul. On the other hand, today Pishimaa is coming here with Kakai to meet Riya. I haven't told her anything about them coming here because I know it will only cause her more anxiety.

The police have been trying to locate the criminal but always coming back with an empty hand. So Mr. Bianchi with the help of Marco is looking out for some of Riya's friends who are not responding to any of our calls or messages. We have got to know that there are two guys named John and Eliza who takes illegal drugs in the group. We are suspecting them to be the culprit however they are nowhere to be found.

"Anu, Mr. Bianchi is looking for you." Jasmine di says coming to my study room which used to be my old bedroom. My amazing husband thinks that I should have a separate room for study so I can concentrate better.

"Why? I thought he is talking to Samuel." I reply while closing my laptop.

"That I don't know about but he is in his office waiting for you. " Jasmine di answers back. She has her doctor's uniform on so I assume that she is going to the hospital. She has started to work just a week ago in the same hospital as Liam.

"When will you be back di?" I ask her while standing up from the bed.

"I will be back before that witch get here because I am not going to leave you alone with her. Although I doubt that your husband dearest will let anyone look down on you." She pokes my side making me giggle lightly.

"Shut it di. Go or you will be late for your work." I tell her while nudging her out of the room. She laughs before going away from there.

I sigh before go out of the room while making my way to Mr. Bianchi's office. I knock on the door and in response told to come inside. When I get inside a scowl form on my lips seeing that Mr. Bianchi is smoking. I have got to know that he was once a heavy smoker but now he only smokes when he feels extremely stressed.

 I have got to know that he was once a heavy smoker but now he only smokes when he feels extremely stressed