11/❤︎ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

After Mr. Bianchi left with Bianca and Samuel yesterday, thakurmaa blamed me for everything which was not new. But like always Dadabhai, Kakai, and Mamoni took my side and argue with thakurmaa that Riya was at fault not me. Baba didn't say anything besides telling Jasmine di to take me in my room. When we got to my room per Baba's order, Jasmine di helped me to calm down because I was literally having a panic attack. I didn't even eat anything out of fear because of the stress I was feeling.

Currently, I am getting ready for the airport. Mamoni has advised me not to wear a saree because I can feel uncomfortable while traveling so I am wearing a long gown type salwar suit. I haven't traveled before to anywhere out of Kolkata so it's kind of scary for me. And also I will be traveling on an airplane with people whom I don't know well enough to share my fear of hight. Yes, Bianca is a very nice person but how can I just get comfortable with her to tell that I don't like heights? Nothing is working for me.

"What are you babbling to yourself Shona?" Mamoni asks me while doing a braid in my hair.

"I am scared Mamoni." I reply while playing with my fingers. Mamoni looks at me through the mirror with a soft smile.

"Don't worry Anu. Like I said yesterday, believe in yourself. Because I know my Anupama can handle any situation." She assures me.

"But how will live without you all in a place where I don't know anyone?" I ask her.

"Your husband will help you Anu. After seeing the way he defended you against Maa, I have a deep feeling that he will keep you protected at all costs. I don't want to say it although I have a feeling that Durga maa has sent him for you, to save you from Maa and Kamini. You have suffered so much in their hands, it's time for you to be happy with your husband." She says while I try to blink my tears away.

"I don't want to go Mamoni." I wrap my arms around her stomach.

"Even I don't want you to go Shona. But we can't forget the term that now you are a married woman and like every married person you have to go to your husband's house." She kisses my head a few times before telling me to get ready fast.

I look at the mirror before taking a deep breath to calm myself down. I open the sindoor box and take a pinch of sindoor before putting in the partition of my hair.

 I open the sindoor box and take a pinch of sindoor before putting in the partition of my hair