47/❤︎ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴘ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Life is good so far and if it's possible I want it to be the way it is now. After getting to know that my biological child is none other than Advira, my heart felt like bursting with happiness but at the same time I felt like I have failed to protect her from the cruel hands of my Thakurmaa and Pishimaa. However, I don't want to think about them anymore because that will only make me hate them more than before. Right now I only want to concentrate on my family and my unborn child.

Of course, I have other important thing to do like my office work as well as my study. I want to forget every bad thing about my past and live my present happily while surrounded by my loved ones. Advira is going to turn three years old in two months which means I will be three months pregnant by then. I am extremely happy that this year we will be celebrating her birthday on the real date of her birth. Yes, that's right. Jasmine di didn't want to reveal Advira's identity so she didn't tell me the real birth date of Advira before because then I could have suspected something was wrong. But this year I am going to celebrate her birthday the way my baby deserves. Till now I can only bake a little cake for her on her birthday because of the restrictions given by Thakurmaa but not anymore.

"Mum-mum me go potty." Advira says while tugging my sleeve.

"Okay baby. You go to the bathroom and mum-mum will be there in a minute." I reply to her and she runs inside the bathroom putting both of her hands in her bum making me laugh. I fetch some clothes for her to wear along with a diaper before going inside the bathroom to bathe her afterward.

I come out of the bathroom with her in my arms after half an hour and take her to the playroom where her brothers are playing already. Upon seeing their baby sister they stop whatever they are doing before running towards us. I put Advira down on the floor and let the dogs sniff her as they always do it to detect any danger. After that, they come near me and push their snout one by one to my tummy as if they are trying to sniff the little bean.

"You silly boys. You guys need to wait for some more months to sniff your sibling directly." I tell them with a giggle. Scout the most dramatic one out of the dogs starts to whine.

"Scout don't whine baby. I know you love the little bean and want to meet him or her. But we have to wait for some time." I say while petting the husky. King bark at Scout making him whimper and stop whining.

"King that's not how you treat your baby brother. Now, come on kiss him." I say sternly and King lick Scout's ear as if saying sorry. I beam at them and tell them to play till the lunch get ready. After kissing all the kids I come out of the playroom and walk down the stairs to go to the backyard. My phone starts ringing so I pick up the call when I notice that Riya is calling me. I receive the call and sit down on the swing.

"So finally someone has found time to call me." I comment over the phone.

"I am so sorry Anu for not calling for some days. Actually, a lot of things are going around that I am not getting much time to spend on the phone." Riya replies.