24/❤︎ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I can see the pain in Anhuphama's eyes when her father said that he has only come to the party because of the share I have taken from him. I know how eager she was to meet her father but this man in front of us can not be called a father who doesn't even acknowledge his daughter. If he thinks that he has any right to humiliate my wife then I will have to show him his place.

"How are you, Baba?" Anhuphama's voice pulls me away from my thoughts making me look at Mr. Sengupta.

"How do you think he can be after what you have done?" Miss Ganguly replies instead of Mr. Sengupta who looks unfazed. I feel Anhuphama going stiff in my arms and I am sure she is again blaming her for everything.

"If I am not wrong then I think Mr. Sengupta is not a disabled person who can not answer by himself." I tell her with a sarcastic smile.

"She is my niece and she is allowed to reply in my place." Mr. Sengupta replies arrogantly making me clench my fist.

"Papa me go play." My princess demands so I give her to Marco who happily takes her in his arms before disappearing between the crowd of people. When I turn around I notice that Mr. Sengupta's eyes linger on my baby as if he wants to hold her but refraining himself from doing it.

"So, you are really playing house with this unwanted woman and his trash of a daughter." Miss Ganguly comments with a cruel smirk that I want to wipe out of her face but my wife beats me this time.

"That's our daughter you are talking about Riya so I will advise you to keep your mouth shut if you don't want my husband to throw you out of this party." My heart burst with pride hearing Anhuphama's sharp reply and I am sure I have a big smile on my face. On the other hand, Mr. Sengupta and his niece are looking completely surprised by my wife's sudden reply.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that. Just because you're married to Alessandro doesn't make you any important person in my eyes. You are still the same worthless and unwanted girl for me." Miss Ganguly answers with disgust but my wife doesn't back out this time.

"I don't care what you think of me but what I care that your attitude is ruining my father's reputation. Also, it's Mr. Bianchi for you not anything else. I hope you have come here to enjoy the party so it will be better to do that or else the door is open. Let's go, Mr. Bianchi." Anhuphama replies before she takes my hand and we get away from there. However, when we reach a secluded area she starts crying while wrapping her arms around my waist. I get startled but then I hold her tightly before rubbing her back gently. Her whole body is shaking from the heavy sobs that are leaving from her mouth. My guts wrench hearing the sound of her crying. So, I take her to a nearby room where I can talk to her in privacy.

I make her sit on the bed before fetching a glass of water for her. I give her the glass but she shakes her head so I give her a stern look. Finally, she takes the glass from my hand and drinks a little bit of water. I sit beside her on the bed and take her left hand in mine. I look at the engagement ring and the wedding band on her ring finger which she is wearing from the moment I have put them in there. But today she hasn't worn the red and white bangles she wears every day.