16/❤︎ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

I am really glad that Uncle Gabriel and Marco have accepted Advira with open arms and showering her with lots of love. Till now there are a very handful of people who have taken an interest in my daughter but now I can see that there are so many people who adore her. What I have noticed till now is that Uncle Gabriel and Marco are like family to Mr. Bianchi so it's really important for them to accept us, especially my little Advira who is getting the love which she had not gotten in the past.

I am so busy in my thoughts that when I get to take out the food from the microwave, the bowl containing the food slip from my glove cover right hand. While trying to save the food I hurriedly touch the bowl with my left hand before keeping the bowl on the nearby counter, some of the food spill on my hand. As I am not wearing any glove on my left hand, it starts to burn and swell. However, I am sure that someone has pushed me from behind and that's why the accident happened. I look around but can not find anyone although I hear the clicking of heels as if someone is running away quickly.

Without wasting any moment I get near the sink and start the tap before putting my hand under the cold water. My palm has turned red due to the burn. I hear Melody along with some maids are coming near the kitchen so I take a few dry tissue papers before drying my hand carefully. I hiss when the tissue paper touches the burnt part but I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Anupama I have set the table. Are you done with heating up the foods?" Mama Melody asks coming into the kitchen.

"Yes, and they are completely ready to be served," I reply while putting a smile on my face not wanting her to find anything about my hand.

"Okay, then you go and get the guys. I will put the food on the table. Also, they are in the Gameroom so please go there." I nod my head in reply before hiding my hand with my saree and get out of there.

When I get in the Gameroom, I see that Mr. Bianchi and Marco is busy playing billiards while Uncle Gabriel is listening to the nonstop blabbering of Avira. However, none of them notice my presence.

"Today I will finally beat you in this game, Alessandro." Marco comments. Mr. Bianchi just smirk at him before rubbing the top part of the long stick in his hands.