20/❤︎ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I am currently in a meeting with some investors for the new restaurant chain that I want to open in Mexico, however my mind is occupied with my wife who is slowly making her way to my heart. Everything about her is like a mystery to me, a mystery that I want to unravel bit by bit. She is an innocent soul but at the same time, she is more mature than her age. I didn't marry her out of love because love is something I don't think exist. Then what are these emotions that I have been feeling for her? Why does her tears affect me so much that I feel like destroying the person who is responsible for her distress? I still remember what I had said to Samuel when he asked if I would be able to love Anhuphama, I told him that a person only needs luxury to live a happy life but now I can say that I was highly wrong. Because apparently my dear wife hates to be pampered but what can I do? She is the only woman in my life who has seen this side of me and till the end, she will be the only one for sure.

"... and after that we can sign the deal." That's all I hear from one of the investors. Fuck I haven't heard a damn thing, I was so busy in my thoughts that I have missed all the important thing about the meeting.

"I have really liked your proposal however I need to think about it so I will let you know in a few days." I tell them while Bianca looks at me with a confused look. I stand up from my seat and shake their hands. When the investors and other employees leave the conference room I sigh in relief. I walk towards the window and look at the city.

"I have never thought that a day will come when the great business tycoon, Alessandro Bianchi would be thinking about something other than his business

"I have never thought that a day will come when the great business tycoon, Alessandro Bianchi would be thinking about something other than his business." I roll my eyes at Bianca's sarcastic comment.

"You don't have any idea about what I am thinking then why are you passing unnecessary comments?" I ask her without looking back.

"I don't need to know because your face is showing enough to see what's got your attention so much." She replies while standing beside me. I look at her with annoyance but she has a soft smile on her face. She links her arms with my left hand before putting her head on my biceps. She is a petite woman of the same height as Anhuphama so after wearing heels, still she can only reach till my chest or biceps. Many times people have written a lot of terrible things about our relationship but only a handful of people know how deep our bond is.