40/❤︎ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Alessandro takes my hand and leads me towards the picnic blanket where he has set up for our date. Both of us plop down on the blanket while I open the food basket. Upon opening the basket I notice that everything is my favorite thing to eat. I look at him to see that he is already looking at me with a smirk as if he knows I am very impressed with his choices. There is Soya Biryani, Paneer Curry, Egg Bhurji, Garlic Butter Naan, Fish Fry, Sweet Curd packed in the basket. I haven't gotten time to eat lunch properly so after seeing the delicious food item my mouth water instantly.

"Cara these are for you to eat, not to stare." He comments with a laugh and take the basket from me. He starts to take out the food containers from the basket and one by one put down everything on the blanket. The weather is very chilly but the campfire is enough to make me warm.

 The weather is very chilly but the campfire is enough to make me warm

"Here is your dinner." He says while handing me a plate.

"Thank you so much for this amazing date, Alessandro. But why did you only bring my favorite foods? You should have brought something of your liking too." I complain with a pout.

"I want to make this day special for you so today we are going to eat only your favorite foods. Now, stop talking and start eating or the food will get cold." He replies before putting a spoonful of Biryani in my mouth making me shut up. I chew the bite before feeding him Naan with paneer which I know that he loves to eat.

"By the way, today is not our two month anniversary because that was two weeks ago. Then why did you wish me today?" I ask the question that is going on my mind from the beginning. He stop eating and put his plate down while giving me a soft smile.

"I know that today is not our anniversary but I want to celebrate the day with you. With everything going on I couldn't think of a better surprise than this one which I believe you are liking so far. Both of us are so busy with our own things that are not able to spend some time with each other and that's why I have secretly planned this gateway." He explains making me feel loved and cherished. This man is like every girl's dream man because of his caring and nurturing nature which always makes me think that I am the luckiest person in the world.