34/❤︎sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Nothing seems to be real anymore because of the unimaginable things happening in my life after the sudden marriage with Alessandro. Once a scared and timid girl has become a strong, independent woman because of the encouragement her husband has shown on her. A husband who can turn the world upside down if something goes wrong with his wife. Yet, I know that the secret I am keeping deep inside my heart can break the faith Alessandro has in me. It's not like I don't want to tell him but I am afraid of the reaction he will give after knowing everything. Will he still care for me the way he does now? Will he still want me after knowing the secret of my past life?

I have been having these crazy thoughts from some days that something will go wrong and I will lose the person who is able to sheer the unknown emotions in my heart. I don't know what's happening to me but I do know one thing that I can not live without Alessandro. I can not put a name for the feeling that is thriving in my heart because I have never felt something like this before. That's why I want to live every second of my life cherishing the moments that can get away from me after the revelation of the secret.

"Mum-mum!" Advira yells out for me from the kiddie pull Samuel has set up for her to play. I stand up from the swing before going in from the happy little girl.

She can not swim well despite her Uncle Sam giving her swimming lessons twice a week

She can not swim well despite her Uncle Sam giving her swimming lessons twice a week. So, she is using a unicorn floaty to swim around the pool.

"Yes, baby?" I ask after crouching down to her level. However, the naughty girl doesn't reply instead she starts to throw water at me. My eyes widen in response because I am not expecting her to do something like this. She gives me a mischievous smile before she again throw water at me.

"You little miss naughty Advira Bianchi, just wait and watch what mum-mum will do to you." Saying this I start to tickle her making her screech and giggle loudly. The dogs come running out of the house as if thinking their little sister is in danger, but upon seeing that she is playing with me they lay down on the ground grass. After some time I pick up Advira out of the pool much to her whining and take her inside the house. Zeus and Fonsie follow me however the other decided to stay out in the backyard.