13/❤︎ʙɪɢ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Melody leads us towards a very spacious living room which is surrounded by all types of luxurious items. The enormous couches, the big chandelier, the showpieces screams money. I gulp in nervousness because it's my first time to see such a display of wealth. My Baba also has a lot of money and our mansion back in Kolkata is very big, but nothing can be compared to this Place. However, I don't know how I feel about these all because I am not used to this much luxury. I just hope that I don't make myself a fool in front of everyone.

 I just hope that I don't make myself a fool in front of everyone

"Come sit here Dolcezza." Melody tells me while gesturing to one of the couch. I nod my head with a smile before sitting down on the couch. She also sits down beside me and looks at Advira who is staring at her surroundings.

"My my what a little beauty we have here. Can I take her in my arms?" Melody asks me with a gentle smile.

"Yes, of course." I put Advira on her lap while Mr. Bianchi sits access from me.

"She is so cute and adorable. Isn't she Sandro?" Melody gushes kissing Advira's cheeks lovingly who in return clap her hands in delight.

"She is not only cute and adorable, but also a very demanding person." Mr. Bianchi replies teasingly. I gawk at him not believing that a serious person like him can talk like that.

"Oh really? Is our little princess demanding? Let me see, let me see." Melody starts tickling Advira who burst into a fit of giggle. Seeing her so happy is enough to make me feel good. However, I am really curious about Melody because Mr. Bianchi has said that she is the head cook of this place but she has such a motherly aura around her that no one will believe that she is not Mr. Bianchi's mother or something like that.

"Ummm Melody where are my babies? They didn't come to greet me like always." He has kids too and didn't tell me about it? But I have also hidden about Advira so I think it's alright that he didn't tell me anything about his children. But suddenly six giant dogs come running towards Mr. Bianchi before jumping on him. I scream and take Advira in my arms thinking that they are going to bite my baby. I start to breathe heavily while clutching my baby tightly in my chest.