52/❤︎ʜɪs ʀᴀɢᴇ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

The moment I laid my eyes on Anhuphama I felt like my heart was going to burst by the satisfaction to see her after so many days. However, soon my satisfaction turned into anger when I notice what she was wearing or should I say forced to wear. So, without wasting any time I took her in my arms and held her protectively before putting a long blazer on her to hide her legs from prying eyes.

I have never wanted anyone to harm her because of me but I also understand that I don't have power over everything. So, to ensure her safety from my enemies I start to settling a trap for them. I know that in the process of executing the plan I have to make some difficult decisions but I have to do what's good for my family. I turn around and face the three persons who are working against me to destroy my family and get my business in their hands. How fool they are to think that I will fall in their stupid plan and also I will let them hurt my wife along with my baby whom I love so much.

"How did you like the surprise, Sam?" I ask while looking at the woman who once used to be a very special part of my life. However, she only glares at me in response without saying anything. I laugh aloud before throwing a punch at Sebastian's face who cries out in pain.

"Hey! Don't hit him, leave him alone." Linda shouts at me and tries to get away from my men.

"Oops, sorry to hurt your boyfriend." I apologize in a fake sad tone making her eyes widen because I am sure she didn't think that I know about her relationship with Sebastian.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I ask mockingly the same thing she has asked my Tesoro.

"I think I should start explaining everything from the start so that I can go out of here and spend some much-needed quality time with my family." I let out and look at my Cara who nods her head in response.

"Actually I knew from the start that Samantha would not keep quiet after learning about my marriage with Anhuphama and when she started to cause problem in my deal with the Wilson's, I got sure that she would surely try to harm my family to get under my skin. So, I ordered Samuel to take help from his soldier friends who used to work with him in the army and thankfully they agreed to help us without any problems. I also knew that none of you have any idea about Samuel's involvement in the army and that's only made my plan work very easy." I explain and their eyes widen in shock making me smirk.

"Samuel was a soldier?" Anhuphama asks making me turn around to look at her.

"Yes, Cara. He was in the army but after a terrible injury, he decided to quit and come back from the base. That's when Bianca recommended him to me as I was in need of a bodyguard who can do other necessary works too and I am proud to say that I don't regret my decision." I reply and that's when Samuel comes inside the room along with Bianca.

Bianca straight goes near Samantha and slaps her hard. She yanks Samantha's hair in a fist and raise her face before slapping her again with more force. I don't stop her because I know how much hate she has been keeping inside her for the vile person.