61/❤︎ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

We are on our way towards the airport where the private jet is waiting for us. It's not easy to leave baba and everyone behind because the few days that I have stayed there, I have enjoyed my time with them. For the first time, I haven't felt like a burden to anyone. But at the end of the day, I need to go back to my home where my furry babies are waiting for me.

I look out of the window and try to remember every little thing about my birthplace. Because I really don't know when I will be coming back here. I know that Alessandro will never try to keep me away from my family but still, I want to concentrate on my future. Suddenly, a hand wrap around my shoulder making me look at my husband who is smiling at me softly. I put a small kiss on his lip making his smile bigger.

"I love you." I whisper looking at his eyes.

"I love you too." He replies before planting a kiss on my forehead which instantly brings warmth to my heart knowing how much this man cares for me.

"Do you think Marco has done right by staying with your family?" Alessandro asks after some time.

"I don't know if it's right or wrong. But one thing is for sure that both Riya and Marco need to solve the misunderstanding between them. You know what Mamoni replied when I told her about Marco and Riya?" I let out while looking at Alessandro who shakes his head.

"Mamoni replied that Marco is the perfect match for Riya. Because only he can make her happy and also they both look good together." I reply making him chuckle.

"Let's hope that they will be able to get past their misunderstanding and get married soon." He replies making me hum.

"Cara, you come with Mr. and Mrs. Ganguly. I am going to talk to the captain about something." He says when the car stops on the side of the runway. I nod my head and see that he gets out of the car before making his way towards his private jet.

I come out of the car and unbuckle Advira from the car seat. However, before I can pick her up Dadabhai takes her in his arms making me pout. He only smiles at me and asks me to follow him alone with Jasmine di. When we reach in front of the jet Alessandro turns around but he looks confused when he notices I am glaring at him.

 When we reach in front of the jet Alessandro turns around but he looks confused when he notices I am glaring at him