6/❤︎sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ❤︎

"Advira don't go there baby

"Advira don't go there baby." Anupama calls out to her naughty baby who is not in a mood to listen to her mother. She is only concentrated on the pretty butterfly that is flying away from her clutches. Advira is looking like such a cutie pie in pink shorts and a blue top with a flowery design all over it. Anupama has put a cute little hat on her head because the weather is very hot today.

 Anupama has put a cute little hat on her head because the weather is very hot today

Anupama has gotten dressed in jeans and tops. Most of the time she likes to wear ethnic clothes but sometimes she wears western clothes too.

"Mum-mum waterfy." Advira says while trotting behind some butterfly trying to catch them.

"Let them fly baby. We shouldn't catch them." Anupama says making her daughter pout. She picks up the naughty toddler before tickling her on the sides to make her life.

Finally little Advira burst into a giggling fit and Anupama also starts to laugh along with her baby girl. After playing for some more time on the swing, Anupama takes Advira near the flower plants that are available in the garden nearby the park. By seeing the blossoming flowers Advira's eyes start to sparkle with interest. Anupama begins to explain the name of the different flowers to the baby knowing that the baby will not understand a thing she is saying but still it doesn't stop her from describing everything to Advira. Advira too is listening to her mother with enthusiasm as if she understands whatever her mother is saying.

Suddenly Anupama's phone starts ringing. When she sees the caller ID she immediately picks up the call. But she has to pull away the phone from her ear as the caller starts screaming.

"WHERE ARE YOU, MY BABIES? I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Jasmine is the one who has called Anupama.

"Di, do you want me to become deaf?" Anupama asks calmly.

"Why will I want such a horrible thing Anu? I love you much." Jasmine replies with a dramatic sigh. Anupama shakes her head knowing Jasmine's bubbly nature and smiles.

"Okay, I get it. I love you too. But why did you call me? Do you want to say something?" Anupama asks while keeping an eye on her baby girl who is busy admiring the pretty flowers.