ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

"What are you talking about, Sir? Are you sure that it's not my son who beat up other kids?" I ask over the phone while walking out of my cabin. I quickly get inside the private elevator to go to the garage where my car has been parked.

"Yes, I am sure it's not your son this time. It will be better if you come to my office so that I can talk to you." The school principal replies before disconnecting the call. I groan in annoyance because this has become a regular thing nowadays where I get calls from the school complaining about Ethan's misbehavior.

I get into the driver's seat before driving the car in the direction of the school where my children studying. It takes me fifteen minutes to reach there. After parking the car in the parking lot I walk towards the principal's cabin hoping that nothing is wrong with my children. However, I wasn't definitely not ready to see my thirteen years old sweet girl Advira with a bruised lip sitting across the principal's desk.

"Oh my God. What happened to you?" I ask while examining my daughter's face who gives me a guilty smile in return.

"I am okay, mum. It's just a little cut, nothing much to worry about." Advira answers while I hear a scoff from the side of the room

"Of course it's just a cut for you, you brat. But look at my son, you have broken his nose and jaw. Wait until his dad gets here. We will be putting you behind the bar for sure." A lady snarls while a boy no more than nine years old is sitting beside her on a bench.

"You should first ask your son why I beat him up before trying to put me behind the bar." My eyes widen hearing Advira's reply.

"What's going on here? Have you really done that to the boy?" I ask while pointing at the bloody boy who has tears streaming down his face.

"Mrs. Bianchi you should take a seat because I have a lot to discuss." The principal says while motioning to chair across from him. I scowl at Advira who only shrugs in return.

"Please Sir, tell me everything. Usually, it my son Ethan who gets in trouble. But my daughter has never done it before so I am confused as to what actually happened." I let out feeling helpless.

"Mrs. Bianchi, Advira is one of the best students we have so far and it also came as a surprise for us too when we got to know that she has beat up a kid younger than her." The principal replies with a sigh.

"Advira, please tell me why have you done such things?" I ask my daughter who looks hesitant to reply.

"Haa! Now she doesn't have anything to say. I have been telling you that this girl is mentally unstable or why would she beat up my innocent kid." I feel like I can burst because of the amount of anger flowing through my veins. However, before I can say anything a dark voice starts speaking.

"Who the hell do you think you are to say that my daughter is mentally unstable?" I notice the woman gulp in fear seeing an extremely angry Alessandro walking into the cabin. He stops in front of the chair where our daughter is sitting before crouching down to her level to wipe the tears that have managed to slip out of her eyes. I also notice that Ian and Ethan have also followed their father inside.