56/❤︎ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғғʀᴀɪᴅ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

I am happy that thakurmaa didn't try to talk to me again because I seriously don't know what I will say next because of how furious I am with her and her lovely daughter. She thinks that everyone has to do what she says. I also used to think she is an elder person and whatever she does is for everyone's well-being. But how stupid I was to believe her. However, now I know that she has never wanted me to be happy because she is a selfish person. Because of her and her two-faced daughter, I have endured a lot in the past but not anymore as I am not the same Anupama I used to be.

All thanks to my husband who has taught me to believe in myself. He has taught me that I am not the dust of anyone's feet. He has taught me not to bow down to anyone besides God and I will never let his teachings be proved wrong. I have just come back here because of my father and once he recovers, I will go back to my home. Yes home, where I live with my husband and our little family.

"Cara, are you okay?" Alessandro asks standing in front of me while looking at me worriedly.

"I am okay. I was just thinking about something." I reply with a smile trying to make him stop worrying about me.

"Then stop thinking because I don't like to see you frowning." He says while kissing me on the forehead.

"Shameless people." Both of our head turns towards Pishimaa who just remarked the words.

"If showing care for my wife is being shameless then I am happy to be a shameless." Alessandro says before I can say anything.

"This is not your country so don't say anything rude to me. I can call the police and make them arrest you." Pishimaa replies with a smirk.

"I think you're forgetting who you are talking to, pishimaa. He is not only my husband but also the biggest investor of the Sengupta Enterprise so if you don't want to go bankrupt then it will be better if you keep quiet." I let out while glaring at her. I am not a person to boast about my husband's wealth but this is the only language she understands well.             

"What do you mean he is the biggest investor of our company? What is she talking about, Riya?" Pishimaa asks Riya who shrugs her shoulders in an uncaring manner.

"Yes, Anu is right. Mr. Bianchi has invested a huge sum of money in our company one month ago with boro mama's approval because the company was suffering financially." Riya replies making pishimaa and thakurmaa's mouth hang open in shock.

"Now that you have gotten your answers stop threatening my husband because this time I won't tolerate any insult. Also, don't forget that I am still a citizen of this country and I have the same rights as you. So, think before doing anything against us." I warn her sternly.

Just then the doctor comes walking towards us with a report and starts explaining about baba's condition. After explaining everything he tells us that we should go home because only one person can be here. I want to stay here but Alessandro tells me that our daughter is waiting for me and also I need to rest after the long journey. In the end, it's decided that Dadabhai will be staying here much to thakurmaa and pishimaa's protest.