33/❤︎ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

"I want you to survey the supposed outcome of this meeting because I don't want to get cold feet while presenting the idea of our company." I instruct the financial head of the company.

"I will ma'am but there is a little problem with the deal." Elena replies while showing me a phrase from the file in her hand.

"As a newly launched company we don't have many financial assets so if we agree with the terms of the deal and by any chance the project fails then we can lose a huge chunk of money." She explains making me worried. Our company is indeed new and we can not just sign a contract with anyone knowing that the contract may backfire in the future.

"Let me think about it then. I will let you know by tomorrow." I reply before handing her the file. When she goes out of the cabin I call Dadabhai and describe the whole thing to him. However, he assures me that he is already working on the matter so I don't need to worry about anything.

I know that Dadabhai is capable of handling this company without my help and he will not take any decision that can cause problems for the future. But I am getting a bad vibe as if something is not right with the current project. I need to look at the project by myself without telling anyone because this can cause a hassle around the company.

I call the driver and tell him to get the car ready. There is nothing much to do for me in the company today so I think it will be better if I go home and spend some time with my babies. Because for some days I am not able to give them time and I know that's not correct. As much as I love working in the company, I also love to spend some quality time with my family. So, I have decided to take Advira and the dogs out to the park. Olivia is also going to accompany me because she has complained that I don't have time for my friend.

Upon arriving at the personal parking slot I get inside the car and tell the driver to take me to the park which is near the Bianchi mansion. I have already informed Olivia that I am coming so can bring Advira and the dogs at the park. After some time the car stop in front of the park and I get out of the car before telling the driver that he can go now. He protests but I assure him that I will come back with Olivia so he doesn't need to worry.

Soon I spot Advira running around with her brothers in the park while Olivia is watching over them. I start to walk towards them and pick up my baby who squeals in delight. I pepper her face with kisses before bending down to pet the dogs who are waiting eagerly for some love. I put Advira on the grass and sit beside Olivia who is grinning from ear to ear.

"What's got you so happy Oli?" I ask after taking a sip of water from the water bottle.

"Finally, I can spend some time with you without Alessandro breathing on your neck." She replies with a huff.

"When did he breath in my neck? He always let me go anywhere I want." I say with confusion.

"Oh, I have seen his behavior babe. I am not saying that he doesn't let you go anywhere. I am saying that your hubby is quite possessive towards you so he can not let you go somewhere for many hours." She answers making me laugh because what she says is true. Alessandro is extremely possessive of me and our daughter so I can not go somewhere without him calling me every hour.