7/❤︎ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀʟ❤︎

Life is nothing but a deal that every person has to make to survive the harsh reality of their existence

Life is nothing but a deal that every person has to make to survive the harsh reality of their existence. However, some people out there are exceptionally different and that's what makes them superior to others. Every person wants to achieve something that is beyond their limit although that never stops them from chasing the exotic thing.

Alessandro is also like those persons who are always looking for something that is beyond their reach but still, he always possesses such aura that screams his ultimate victory at the end. He has gotten everything he wants, but this time his want is something that perhaps he can't get so easily. He never wanted to have anything so badly till now. However, the harder the situation the more thrill he feels to get his hands on that thing.

Today is the day to make the final move and Alessandro is sure as hell that he will finalize the biggest deal of his life. He will not leave any chance to let this deal slipped away from his hand. He will have Anupama as his wife by the next week anyhow.

***********

Alessandro's POV:-

The weather is warm but not so hot like yesterday and that's a good thing because I hate hot weather. However, that's not what's the real point here. I am currently getting ready for the meeting with Mr. Sengupta and his Nephew Mr. Ganguly. Their names are not very easy to pronounce so I like to refer to them by their surnames which are also not an easy task but I need management. However, it still amazed me that I can pronounce Anhuphama's (Anupama) name better than others.

After putting on my cufflinks I tie my shoelaces and take the necessary things before getting out of the hotel room. I know Bianca and Samuel are waiting for me by the elevator so I directly move there. Like I have thought both of them are talking in front of the elevator. When they see me coming they give me a nod of acknowledgment and we get inside the elevator.

After getting out of the elevator we all get inside the car and move towards our destination. I observe that Bianca is tensed throughout the journey but I don't say anything because I know why she is so tense. I look at Samuel who is sitting in the front seat of the car and like I have guessed he is also looking deep in thought. I, on the other hand, is calm as ice because you can never get anything if you don't make yourself calm and calculating.

Soon we reach the Sengupta company and we all get inside the building afterward. Bianca walks towards the receptionist while Samuel and I stand near the desk. After talking, Bianca comes towards us and tells us that someone will be here soon. A few minutes later a middle-aged man come near us and introduce him as Mr. Sengupta's PA. He requests us to accompany him to Mr. Sengupta's cabin where the meeting will be done as I only want to have Mr. Sengupta and Mr. Ganguly's presence during this meeting. As we reach there Mr. Sengupta along with his nephew stand up to greet us. After shaking hands with them I take a seat in a single couch opposite of Mr. Sengupta who is also sitting on a single couch too. Samuel, Bianca, and Mr. Ganguly share the bigger couch. Mr. Sengupta requests us to have tea or coffee but we decline politely because we have our breakfast not too long ago.