9/❤︎ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

"Yes, Melody you can do whatever with the room. I don't know what she likes or not so don't bother me to ask about anything. If you have any doubt kindly call Bianca, I am sure she can help you with everything." I say on the phone. Melody being Melody is talking nonstop about how she wants everything to be perfect when I bring my bride at the mansion.

When she first heard about my wedding she started to scold Samuel because she didn't want me to marry anyone without knowing the person well. However, when Samuel showed her Anhuphama's photo, her perspective toward the marriage changed drastically. She kind of ordered me to marry the girl as soon as possible.

Only a handful of people know about the real connection between us, she is not just a cook for me but a mother figure in my life. The orphanage in Italy where I brought up was Melody's father's. She used to visit us a lot during her free time and took care of us. But I had never talked to her willingly although she always tried to make me feel better. Soon after she got married to a doctor and went to another city. She didn't use to come often to the orphanage anymore and that's when I realized how much she meant to me. After I turned 18, I moved to Australia for higher studies, and soon at the age of 23, I started my own company with the help of my friends. Then I moved back to Los Angeles and had decided to settle in there forever. However, I didn't expect to meet Melody after so many years in Los Angeles but she was not the same cheerful woman anymore. I got to know how her husband and daughter died in an accident leaving her all alone. She had to sell flowers to survive because she didn't have anywhere to go, her father was already dead when I got out of the orphanage and the orphanage is now a government property. So I decided to take her home with me but she didn't listen to me. After a lot of struggle, she agreed to come with me but with a demand that she would cook for me in return.

"Sandro, are you hearing or not boy?" Melody's loud voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry Melody I was thinking about something but can you please not call me Sandro? I hate the nickname." I greet my teeth in anger. She knows well how much I hate this name still that's never stopped her from calling me that awful name.

"Okay, fine Mr. Bianchi. I hope you are happy now." She replies curtly. Uggghhh this woman.

"Look I will call you later. I have a party to attend-" she cuts me off with her damn yelling.

"HOW CAN YOU DITCH YOUR OWN WEDDING? HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THAT SWEET GIRL WAITING? YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ANY PARTY." I am sure my ears are bleeding by the time she stops yelling. I huff before tossing the phone to Samuel who is smiling evilly at me since Melody has called. I walk into the washroom to get ready for the party/wedding. Mr. Sengupta has asked me if I can perform some rituals for the marriage but I have told him that I don't believe in God or any ritual so I only want to sign the marriage certificate and go away from here.