67/❤︎ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴘᴛ.1❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I have been planning to take Anhuphama on a honeymoon trip for so many months but with everything going on I can not make the time for it. However, this time we are surely going to enjoy some alone time to ourselves. Currently, we are on our way to the airport where the private jet is waiting for us. Our destination is somewhere my wife has chosen and to top of that, I don't know where we are going. Completely different from other couples where the male surprise the female with honeymoon destination, right?

Yes, that's what my wife is doing. She is surprising me with a honeymoon trip to somewhere unknown to me. I have asked her numerous times to tell me about the place. But she has only replied saying that I will love the place. It is making me a little frustrated because I like to be in control of everything, but I think I can wait a little bit more to know about her surprise.

Soon after reaching the airport, we get into the jet and sit beside each other on the recliner-like chairs. I narrow my eyes at my wife who is giggling while typing something on her phone, probably sending her lady gang some text. I shake my head and close my eyes to have some rest because apparently, it's a long way to reach the destination.

After a very long hours of journey, finally the pilot announces that we have reached the place making me sigh in relief. I get down from the jet followed by Anhuphama who is grinning from ear to ear. However, soon I realize the reason behind her excitement because we are standing in the famous Milan Malpensa Airport. My mouth hangs open in shock before I turn to look at my wife who is now smiling brightly at me. I really don't know what to say because I have never thought that she would choose my birthplace for our honeymoon trip. So, I do the first thing that comes to my mind which to kiss her wholeheartedly.

"I love you so fucking much, amore." I tell her while putting my forehead on her.

"I love you too." She replies softly.

"Why did you choose to come here for our honeymoon?" I ask the question that is running through my mind.

"You have seen the place where I am born so it's my time to see the place where you, my husband have been born. Also, I know that you have been wanting to come here for a long time but your busy schedule is not helping you. So, I thought why not we come here to relax and enjoy our visit." She answers making me feel ecstatic to know that she wants to see the place where I have spent the first 18 years of my life.

"You are the best." I let out before pecking her one more time on the lips.

"Then let's go and show me the best places in Italy." She says in which I nod my head.

We get inside the car that is waiting for us and start the journey towards the beach house I won in here. I am surprised when Anhuphama says that she also knows about it as Mama has already told her everything beforehand. Soon the car stops in front of the huge house which is a sight to behold.