𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

So, finally from today onwards I am going to start updating the 3rd book of this series. I have already published the prologue so I would be very happy if you give a chance to that story as well.

 I have already published the prologue so I would be very happy if you give a chance to that story as well

"You can't heal a heart that is dead." Advira says with a blank face.

"Love can heal everything, a dead heart too." Dylan lets out with determination.

•••••••••••

Advira Bianchi, the name itself is enough to make people worry if they will be able to get approved for their work or not. Because when it comes to business, Advira Bianchi doesn't spare anyone's clumsiness. She is the perfect example of a new generation businesswoman who not only knows how to run a billion-dollar company but also has the potential to look after everyone's well-being of her family. But still, there is something she hates the most and that is the word 'love'.

Dylan Rodriguez, a mysterious person who is appointed to be the famous billionaire Advira Bianchi's bodyguard. He is said to be the best in his job and can kill anyone to save the life of his boss. He only has a little sister to call family whom he tries to give the best things any big brother can offer. However, like everyone he longs for someone who will love him for who he is.

What will happen when the two completely different personalities collide? Will Advira open her heart for Dylan? Will Dylan be able to mend his boss's broken heart? But most importantly, will they be able to fight the war that is coming their way?

🎉 You've finished reading ❤︎sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ❤︎(BOOK1)#HEART SERIES 🎉