32/❤︎ʜᴇ ɪs ᴍᴇʀᴄɪʟᴇss❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

I am on my way towards Wilson's company for the important meeting after dropping Anhuphama on her company. She is kind of nervous to start the first day of her office but I have assured her that she will be doing excellent as a chairwoman. I know that it's a very big step for her but I also believe that my wife is a great handler so no doubt she will be leading the company very efficiently.

I was worried that after learning about Samantha she might distance herself from me but she surprised me by saying that she will never leave my side and fight with me. I can not be more blessed to have her as my wife and I am not going to letting anyone ruin my happy life for their obsession. Just because I was keeping myself calm doesn't mean that I have decided to change myself completely. Yes, I may have become gentle but not with my enemies who think it's alright to provoke me. I think they have forgotten who they are messing with and finally, the time has come to show them why people refer to me as 'the Lucifer of the business world'.

The car stop in front of Wilson's Company and I get out of the car followed by Bianca. I haven't brought anyone else with me from my company because I know I can handle the meeting well without any interruption. Wilson's secretary is already waiting at the reception area for us so she takes us to the conference room. Upon arriving there I notice that there are only Richard, Sebastian and Samantha sitting on the chairs. Despite feeling annoyed I keep my expression professional and shake hands with them. However, Samantha doesn't let my hand go so easily so I need to snatch my hand away from her clutch.

Without wasting time both I and Bianca take seats far away from them. I wasn't going to bring her here with me but she is a very insisting woman so I can not deny her. I can feel Samantha's stare boring on me however I am not going to give her the satisfaction of being able to catch my eyes. Because she is not worth it.

"Okay, I am here so tell me what's there so important to talk about." I comment.

"There are so important things we need to discuss Alessandro-" Sebastian starts but I give him a look that makes his shut up.

"We are neither family nor friends, not even associates so I don't think you have any right to call me Alessandro Mr. White. It's Mr. Bianchi to you, actually not only you but also others who don't have any importance in my life." I tell him and I can see that Samantha is clenching her fists in anger.

"Oh, it's my bad Mr. Bianchi. I will definitely remember that the next time. So, I was saying that we have a lot of important things to discuss regarding our deal. I hope you are not going to back out of the deal just because I am the new owner of this company." Sebastian reply with a smirk.

"I am not someone who will back out from a profitable deal and yes, I will keep the deal with the owner of the company." I answer while taking a file from Bianca. I throw the file in front of Sebastian and lean back in my seat with a smirk. He with a suspicious look picks the file before starts to read through it. Soon all the colors drain from his face and by noticing the change in him Samantha snatches the file from him. She then starts reading the content in there and when I see that her face is turning pale I know that she has read the phrase I wanted them to read.