Episode 50

I was thinking of a q&a?
interested?

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair. His textbooks and notes were sprawled across his desk, pen twirling in his hand.

He'd been studying for four hours nonstop now, fatigue was slowly but surely creeping in. He looked at the digital clock, another sigh leaving his lips. His eyes darted towards his monthly calendar. There were only three weeks left before the midterms.

Jimin had applied for summer courses to enhance his university application, now all that was left was to get the grades required. So he studied. All the time. Watching countless cram school's online videos, reviewing all his notes and working through endless supplementary exercises had become his everyday.

His phone buzzed.

Thanking the gods for finally having an excuse to drop his studies and take a small break, he quickly scrambled out of his seat, discarding the chemistry exercise he had been working on and taking a hold of his phone that charged on his nightstand.

It was a message from his boyfriend.

The word still made him feel guidy. He smiled widely, thinking back to how red Jungkook's face had been when he had asked for his number a few days prior.

The two had been dating for just about a week, and although Jimin had accepted Jungkook's offer without really knowing what he felt about him, he truly enjoyed spending time with the younger.

'hey', the message said.

Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's everlasting simplicity.

'I'm outside your door.'

He giggled, not at all fazed that Jungkook still came unannounced despite having his number. He quickly hopped down the stairs to open the door, excited to tease the younger.

"Yah, Yah, Yah." His mother called from the kitchen. "Take the trash out on your way, your dad'll be back from grocery shopping soon and flip if he sees it still in the hall."

"Alright!" He yelled out as he slipped into his shoes, grabbing the trash in one hand and opening the door with the other.

Before he had even realised, a large smile had permanently settled on his face at the simple thought of seeing Jungkook. He skipped out of his house, opening the portal to reveal his boyfriend in casual clothing, namely a pair of loose light washed jeans and a black hoodie, his school bag slung over one of his shoulders.

Jimin quickly placed the trash next to the portal before grabbing ahold of Jungkook's hand and pulling him inside.

"How have you been?" He asked, turning back to Jungkook.

It was a Sunday, they hadn't talked since the end of school. Jimin had been studying relentlessly since getting off school, but seeing Jungkook and finally looking away from his work made him feel relaxed.

Jungkook was cute, and seeing him in his own clothing instead of their uniform was foreign to Jimin. He must have been standing outside in the cold for some time, because his nose, cheeks and the tip of his ears had turned red. His hand was cold, so Jimin quickly laced his fingers through Jungkook's.

"Alright I guess, I was trying to study for the winter exams but I couldn't concentrate. So I thought I'd ask you for help." Jungkook said, small clouds pouring from his chapped lips.

Jimin hummed, stepping inside the warmth of his house with Jungkook still holding his hand. They both stepped out of their shoes, Jimin handing his boyfriend the pair of slippers that had become his over with the number of times he had come to Jimin's house.

"Ah I thought I finally had an excuse not to work. I guess not." The older sighed jokingly.

Jungkook chuckled, and Jimin couldn't help but find him cute, yet again.

They both walked into Jimin's room, Jungkook immediately crashing on Jimin's bed and rolling to the side to burrito wrap himself into Jimin's soft covers.

"It's so cold outside." Jungkook said as he shivered.

"Then why didn't you dress warmer you dumbass." Jimin chuckled, taking a seat back in his chair and looking back to his homework with a smile.

"I didn't really think this through." Jungkook admitted, bending down to fetch his bag from the floor and take his notes out. "Taehyung and Yoongi were arguing so I couldn't study."

"Didn't know you studied." Jimin teased, earning a weak slap on the shoulder from Jungkook.

Both of them slowly settled into a steady rhythm of work, ostly Jimin studying seriously and Jungkook skimming over his notes absentmindedly and looking up to Jimin most of the time.

"Jimin-ah." Jungkook said. "Let's take a break now."

Jimin nodded, closing his notebooks and standing up from his chair, taking the few steps that separated him from the bed and leaning over Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his neck and causing the both of them to fall down on the bed, Jimin laying on top of Jungkook.

"Yah." Jungkok said in protest, wrapping his arms around Jimin nonetheless.

"Jungkookie." Jimin whispered, his breath fanning Jungkook's neck. "I'm tired."

Jungkook hummed. "Let's sleep them."

A/N:

update yay!! Hope you guys aren't bored with me yet :)
I only have two weeks of uni left before winter break