Episode 45

Votes and comments highly appreciated!

"Jaebyul-ah!" Jimin called, waving his hand at her as the two other boys behind him stood up.

Jaebyul quickly strutted over to them, greeting them all with a large smile and a slight bow.

"I'm still not used to seeing you like this." Jaebyul said, looking at Jimin from head to toe.

It was the weekend and Namjoon had offered them to hang out outside of school to forget about the events of the week.

As a result, Jimin was dressed comfortably, wearing a light t-shirt that revealed the tattoos on his arms and neck, and a pair of shorts that showed the ones on his legs.

"He does steal the spotlight huh." Yeongsu said as he looked at him, grabbing the hair clip that tied his hair together and pulling it off. "Sure changes from this." He said once Jimin's hair was back in his face.

Jimin protestes with a firm "Yah!" And a few attempts at getting his clip, but alas, the height difference between them gave Yeongsu a distinctive advantage.

In the end, Jimin got his clip back and tied his hair again, revealing his soft features.

"Can we get going now?" Jimin asked, and the three others nodded, Jaebyul still giggling.

They walked the five minutes separating them from their destination, a lively chat dancing between them.

They entered the Internet cafe, Namjoon going to the register to pay for their session before they all got seated in one of the confortable office chairs.

"What should we play today?" Yeongsu asked as he cracked his fingers, putting on a headset and placing the microphone in front of his mouth.

"Let us introduce Jaebyul to some battle royals." Jimin said with a smile as he mimicked the older.

Jaebyul looked to her right where both Jimin and Yeongsu were already logging in, before turning around to Namjoon who was sipping on an iced americano.

"Here, this is how you log in with us." Jimin said as he did it for her. "Basically, Don't die and kill others. Also don't worry, Yeongsu sucks so you won't be the only one having a hard time."

Jaebyul nodded, before she tied her hair up and placed the headphones over her ears as well.

She jumped as the sudden noise of gunshots rung through her ears, trying to coordinate both her character's view point and her movements, before her screen turned red and a bold "you have died" flashed across her screen.

"Ha, I killed you." Namjoon said with a teasing smirk, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Yeongsu is such a fucking idiot, why do you always hide in bushes, i can see you." She heard Jimin's voice in the mix.

She giggled again.

"This is fun." She said.

Jaebyul was enjoying the interactions between the three friends, Yeongsu and Jimin much more expressive as they cursed at each other, Namjoon just winning silently.

They played multiple battles, until suddenly, always setting a new game as soon as they had lost the previous. Jimin and Yeongsu kept talking in the mix loudly, Jaebyul also joining in on the fun occasionally, but it was difficult to hear her voice over theirs.

"Yeongsu why the fuck are you not carrying a weapon?" Jimin said through laugh as he pointed his gun at Yeongsu who was wheezing next to him.

"I don't know man, I must have pressed something wrong." Yeongsu choked out between laughs.

"Dumbass." Jimin said as h shot him.

Namjoon snorted as well as he shot Jimin's character.

"Yah hyung!" Jimin whined as Yeongsu literally snorted next to them.

Jaebyul was laughing at all of them, feeling like she was in some kind of bad comedy tv show where everyone was just laughing for no apparent reason.

About an hour later, Yeongsu and Jimin we're still being crackhead when suddenly:

"Guys, Jaebyul just snot me." Namjoon said, eyes wide as his fingers left the keyboard.

Yeongsu and Jimin's laughter resonates in the headset as Jaebyul giggled.

"Don't worry hyung, we'll avenge your death." Said Jimin

"You think." Jaebyul said as she managed to kill Yeongsu.

But then her screen went red again.

"Aw Jimin!" She whined. "I really thought I won this one."

"Ha, you thought." He teased.

A few minutes and several warnings later, all of their screens shut down.

"Well, our time is up, should we go get street food or what?" Yeongsu asked, standing up.

"Excellent idea." Jimin answered, following after him.

And off they were to walk the streets of Seoul to get all the delicious snacks they could ask for.

A/N:

I updated on time today!!
Yay!

How did you like this wholesome filler?