Episode 19

Jimin felt the nausea rise as he swallowed thickly.

Minjung was a very shy boy, who had had been lucky enough to debuting in a five member idol group at the early age of fifteen.

He had had dreams, aspirations, goals. A family, friends, our members who cared for him and a couple hundreds of fans.

After the incident, the group's concept had completely shifted. They had told the public about what had happened and now still did campaigns and charity concerts against bullying.

The room had multiple fan letters stacked on every surfaces possible, banners and flowers. They were nothing but wasted affection, for the adresse laid there, motionless, breathing slowly through his mask.

Jimin was a murderer. He had ended this boy's life.

"Let's go." His father said softly as he placed a warm hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin spaced out during the entire way to the exit.

It was raining outside.

Thick curtains of rain falling from the dark gray sky and onto the pavement. Something inside JImin snapped, and he ran.

He heard his parents call out to him, but didn't answer, making as many turns as possible to get away from them.

He'd harmed so many people, he didn't deserve to live.

No amount of beating and insults could possibly pay for the misery he'd put on Minjung and everyone he knew. He tripped a few times, his balance impaired by his shackles, but continued nonetheless, arriving at the river bank.

It was quiet, except for the splashing of water on the river and on the alley way that paved it's sides. He started walking slowly, tears tickling his eyes and falling down his already soaked faced.

Suddenly, a small meaw was heard.

Jimin's head snapped, turning around to meet the most endearing sight he'd seen all day.

There was a boy, probably around Jimin's age, crouched down, holding an umbrella over a small cardboard box on which he could read "please adopt me.", the ink smudged with the rain.

He took a few steps forward, his sounds muffled by the heavy rain.

The boy ran a hand through his damp hair, revealing his soft features.

Jimin chuckled.

"So you do have a heart."

The boy snapped around, large doe eyes meeting Jimin's.

"Yah!" Jungkook stood up leaving his umbrella to the kittens. "Are you stupid? Why're you walking around in just your shirt."

His eyes trailed down Jimin's shivering body, noticing the dark patterns under his soaked shirt that stuck to his body.

Tattoos?

Those thought were wiped away when he saw the shackles that had started to dig cuts into his wrists from battling against them in his run.

"Yah..." He trotted towards Jimin, both of his large hands wrapping around Jimin's small ones to bring them up. "What the fuck?"

Jimin had it a lot harder than he would have thought. Even if what he'd thought were bruises were actually just tattoos, finding him alone in the rain with handcuffs didn't really reassure him.

Were his parents keeping him locked up? Had he run away from home?

"Come on." Jungkook said, taking the box with the kittens and the umbrella opened over it and handed it over to Jimin, who took it without much thought, before a small yelp escaped his lips as Jungkook lifted him up in his arms.

"My place is close from here." Jungkook explained as he looked straight ahead, doing his best not to look down at Jimin, who was looking at him with pretty glistening eyes.

Jimin wondered why it was necessary for Jungkook to carry him bridal style -he was convinced he was perfectly capable of walking on his own- but only nodded silently, before his head fell in the crook of Jungkook's neck, making the younger's boy's face blush a deep shade of red.

Seeing the boy's sweater getting drenched in rain and his hair weighed down from the droplets trapped between the strands, Jimin wiggled his hands from under the box carefully, a hand wrapping around the stem of the umbrella to hold it higher, accidently hitting Jungkook in his face.

"Yah!" He glared down at Jimin, only for his voice to be cut by the sudden patterning of the rain against the umbrella, no longer slapping his face.

His face flushed back to the strawberry pink it had held just a few seconds prior as his eyes trained back on the path leading to Taehyung's appartement, not noticing the chuckle playing at Jimin's lips.

A/N:
what is your favourite bl show?
And why?