Episode 56

"Ahhhh," Jungkook sighed frustratedly, "it was so embarrassing Hoseok-Hyung why did I do that..."

The older chuckled gently as he sat on his office chair, looking over to his bed where Jungkook laid face first in the covers.

"What's the big deal?" He asked, "You guys made out for the first time and you got a little too ex-"

"Don't day it out loud!" Jungkook whined, "It makes it even worse."

Hoseok giggled.

"You should have seen him Hyung, he was just sitting there, sexy and all, looking like he knew exactly what he was doing, and I was acting like a dumb teenage boy."

"You are a dumb teenage boy though," Hoseok laughed.

"That's not the point!" Jungkook said, suddenly looking up from the covers, "the point is, I can't handle my boyfriend's sex appeal and it's a problem."

And Hoseok burst out laughing again. He would have never imagined to hear his friend say such things in such ways, with so much life.

Jungkook used to be so reserved and cold, and now there he was, word vomiting all over his sheets about his crush recently turned to boyfriend.

"You're really cute when you're frustrated you know that?" Hoseok asked teasingly.

"That's the problem!" Jungkook mumbled, "Jimin says that too, 'ahh you're so cute' and then ruffles my hair. He doesn't take me seriously... he thinks I'm a kid."

"All right, all right," Hoseok smiled, leaning closer to him, "lemme teach you how it's done, kiddo."

***

"Why did I do thaaat," Jimin whined, laying on the tatamis with a hand thrown over his eyes.

"Jimin," Yeongsu sighed, "you've been mopping around for the past thirty minutes, can we move one and get to training?"

"Hyung!" Jimin said, sitting up, "did you not hear what I just said?!"

"Yeah, yeah, you were very cringe Jimin but that's how it is when hormones take over," Yeongsu answered nonchalantly, sitting next to Jimin and looking down at him.

Jimin shuttered again, thinking back to his words.

"Don't worry, I'm hard too."

"Aaargh" He whined, rolling around as his hand ruffled his hair.

"Listen chimmey," Yeongsu sighed. "We seriously need to get to it, I'm going home early to study for midterms."

"Yeongsu have you ever dated anyone?" He asked, standing up and clenching his wrapped fists, getting into a fighting stance.

"Of course," Yeongsu answered, throwing the first punch.

Jimin dodged if effortlessly, continuing his little interrogation.

"How was it? How does one become sexy but not cringe?" He asked.

"Well, do you think Jungkook is sexy?" Yeongsu asked, feeling the the pace of their punches increasing.

"Of course," Jimin answered, "when he's drawing all serious, when he's walking too, oh, I know, when he looks at me just before he kisses me, and I really feel like he w-"

"Okey chimmy I get the picture," Yeongsu laughed, "he doesn't do anything particular to look sexy, you just find him that way because you like him, and he likes you too so he probably find you sexy without you knowing."

"Yeongsu, Jungkook is so shy I highly doubt he sees me like that. Ah, he's just so goddamn cute."

"Ew"