Episode 63

Three weeks later

"Jimin-Ah!" Yeongsu yelled excitedly, "how was winter break?"

Jimin laughed as he let the older wrap an arm around his shoulder and led the two of them to walk closer to the school, only a few hundred meters before they would make it inside the perimeter and Jimin would have to stop talking in fear of being caught by teachers again.

"Was perfect, got the chance to spend more time with my boyfriend, rest, and yeah. How were your exam results?" He asked.

"Not bad, might be in the top 50 for a change," Yeongsu answered.

"How many students are there in senior year? 51?" Jimin teased.

"Not funny chimmy, there are at least 200, not that you would care Mr I-Always-Rank-First."

"Shut up," Jimin pushed him away as they finally made it inside the school, making their way to the dashboard were the ranks would be shown.

"Yeongsu-hyung," Jungkook called excitedly, "you made it to the top 50!"

"No fucking way," Yeongsu yelled, running towards the board and pulling Jimin behind him.

"Wah," students murmured. "Jimin is first again, what is he, a machine?"

Jimin looked down. Ever since Leemin and Hansol had gotten suspended, it was like the class was looking for a new bad guy, and since Jungkook was being decently humane with everyone, the earth had fallen in him.

"He's too good, can't he take a break?"

"Yeah he's raising the class average and now I can't make it anymore."

"He's so weird, I heard he collects figurines of naked idols,"

"Ew creepy."

Jimin sighed, Hansol and Leeming should be back for the new term anyway, maybe all the rumors about him would die down again. He was about to get back to class when he heard a high pitched yell coming from the school entrance.

"Yah! We have a new student, and it's a celebrity!" Someone yelled.

Jimin turned around, following the cheers coming from the others side of the hallways. He froze, all of his muscles tensing.  

There he was. Yeo Minjung, in the flesh, completely awake and well, walking down the hallway shyly as everyone parted ways for him.

Jimin felt all the content of his breakfast surge up in his insides, cold chills running up his spine as his eyes locked onto Minjung's face, his smile, his long lashes batting as he blinked slowly, the mole under his eyebrow.

He ran.

"Jimin!" Hoseok called after him.

Jungkook and Yeongsu hadn't noticed, too focused on their recent friend suddenly showing up at their school.

"Oh, Jungkook?" Minjung called, the worry in his eyes washing away as he finally recognized familiar faces.

"Hey Minjung," Jungkook smiled.

"How cool is it that you came to our school," Yeongsu chirped "Which class are you in?"

"2c"