Chapter 61: Healing hurts

Ok that's it enjoy the chapter loves <3

————————————————————————

I woke up empty today.
Just another day except today, I was hopeful and that pit of guilt that built up in my stomach...it was no longer there.

I felt drowsy, so I flipped over shoving the duvet over my head as I groan.
Why do I always feel like shit in the morning?

The shower pattered from afar, definitely Dom, who else would be up at fuck off hours?

It eventually stopped and I heard the door click, the steam smacked me in the face but my eyes were still closed.

"I know you're awake love." He chuckles.

If I keep my eyes closed do you think he will feel stupid?

"Im shirtless." He speaks.

Fuck it, I'm opening them.

He has a shirt on. That little shit.

He noticed my face grow with annoyance but he seemed to enjoy that.
He was in his work clothes? Not that he didn't look fucking amazing but it kinda hit something in me.
And Dominico noticed that.

"What's up?" He questioned fixing his cuff links.

Something about a man fixing his cuff links is so sexy.
Stop it Sienna you're just horny.

"I was kind of hoping you could stay in bed with me today, we have a lot to talk about." I express wandering if I'm annoying him by my clinginess.

"I had no intention of leaving you cara." (Dear). He chuckles.
"I just wanted to go out and buy a few things for you to cheer you up I guess." He shrugs.

Wow, that one hit.

"I don't need anything, I need you...please?"

I think I might have just realised something...  there is a small, very microscopic part of me that has separation anxiety from Dominico.
That's only normal, right?
God knows but that's the last thing i should be worrying about.

Then again I could just call myself an independent bad bitch and go on about my day.
Would that work?

I don't know let me try.

Clearing my throat, "I, Sienna Amara Louaira Rose D'Angelo, am an independent bad bitch." I announce aloud.

Dominico raise an eyebrow at me.
What motherfucker?

"I am a feminist." He announces contrary to mine.

I knew he was the one.

"Stay please?" I smile trying to persuade him.

"Of course let me change so you can stop drooling over me." He smirks before walking into the closet.

Asshole.

...

Netflix was playing very quietly in the background, we were talking for what felt like forever and boy did I love our conversations.
They weren't normal at all, we talked about the dumbest things and shit always got deep, but in a good way.

"You smell like alcohol." I say, well almost question.
But I knew what I was doing.

"Yh, I um had a glass of champagne." He stutters.

"And your hands are scarred and bruised." I inspect.

"When are they not?" He jokes awkwardly.

"And your nose is practically broken." I raise an eyebrow at him.