Chapter 55: almost home

Guys it's coming soon I promise just be patient!!!!

Also what's your favourite song right now?

Mine is probably:
Heartbreak Anniversary- giveon
Or
Bryson Tillers whole album lmao

——————————————————————

Dominico's POV:

Pulling up to the extensive driveway, Stefano and Christian are already present ready to scold us as if we are still children. Instead they notice Adriano groaning in pain or maybe he was exaggerating to avoid the lecture from big man Stefano.

They both cautiously help Adriano out of the car and immediately get him medical attention.
I stare at the passenger seat and notice how he has lost large amounts of blood.
Regardless , I know that he will be ok, he always is.
There is very little that can get to any of us and a bullet wound is definitely not in that category.

I'm happy with today's work, though I'm not satisfied and I won't ever be, not until she's back.

I look ahead of me, through the window and up at the sky , this one star aching in the night catches my attention for a specific reason.
It just reminds me of those late night drives where Sienna would ramble on about all the stars in the sky and how when her and her best friend were stabbed that star was the last thing he saw and he saw it with her.

She told me how she thought that star was Jordan looking down at her because ever since that day, that star had followed her around and appeared in her worst moments.

After she told me that, she fired a bullet at the star.

My heartbroken mind is drawn away by a weird noise coming from my phone.
I check it and notice an alert coming from the radio app.

Why the fuck does my phone have a radio?

I pull it up and see someone is attempting to contact me through it.

Accepting the call, I am presented with screeches and cranking noises causing me to cringe.
Once the noise dies down, my heart drops as I am thankfully gifted with the voice that i've been begging and praying to hear for what feels like forever.

"Dominico." Her beautiful but broken voice calls out.

Ouch.

My heart sinks to the fucking ground as I thank whatever is out there. Speechless, I can't manage to find the right words to answer her with.

"Dominico are you there? Please be there." She sobs crushing me even more.

Still in shock, I can't bring myself to speak.

"You silly fuck. DOMDOM!" She yells.

"I'm here, Sienna I'm here." I manage to blurt out, still in fits of shock.

...

Sienna's POV:

"I'm here," he stutters, tugging at my heartstrings.

I want to cry out, I can't even ponder the emotions that I'm feeling right now, just the sound of his broken voice is enough to boost my optimism.

"Thank god you whore." I grunt.
For some reason, his voice released all of my suppressed emotions.

"I'm so sorry." I sob, hating myself for everything that had happened.

"Why are you sorry? What the fuck is there to be sorry about? You are not to blame!" He reassures me, though I know those choice of words definitely pissed him off.