Chapter 18: The gang is back

Sorry it took me a while to update.

I literally have no excuse I'm just lazy and got addicted to good girls again.

Yall can't even blame me, have you seen Rio?

————————————————————————

My eyes peeled themselves open at around 10:00am and my first limited movement was a large and very much needed groan as I had come to the realisation that I got about 3 hours of sleep.
Now, in sweeps the regret of not sleeping as soon as we arrived home though if that was the case then last night would have definitely been avoided.
Not to say I regret it because I sure as hell don't.

I try to pull myself out of bed to at least feel some element of productiveness but the pain in between my legs happens to feel like it is killing me so I remain laid down for a while in hope that the severe throbbing will eventually calm down.
The Keyword is 'hope' though I doubt it with Linguine's 10 INCH-

Alright Sienna, we don't need anymore flashbacks like he didn't up and leave afterwards.

Oh yeah, that was an asshole move though I'm not that surprised.

I can't believe I actually went through with it, My mind is still in shock but I don't regret it he did amazing things that I'm still yet to comprehend myself.
I somehow managed to get up and throw on a T-shirt and shorts despite the pain urging itself between my legs. I crouched down and groaned for a low while hoping it would disappear.
It didn't but I just bossed up and dealt with it.

I've been through worser pain than this, at least something good came out of it this time.

I dragged myself into the bathroom and brushed my teeth impulsively as well as splashing cold water over my face to make sure I was completely awake and not still dreaming.

Looking in the mirror , I stared at my complexion and came to the conclusion that I seem to have permanent bags just lingering on my face.
Great isn't it?

I notice it's a lot louder than usual downstairs so I head down to see what is going on and why the fuck they're making this much noise?

It's way too early to have that much energy!

As soon as I turn the corner I see Fiorella in Christians arms.
The second she spots me she jumps out and runs towards me embracing me in a massive hug.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared when she came zooming at me.

"Fiorella if you knock me over I will kick your doll head off your neck." I threaten before she can reach me.

"I missed you so much." She cries.

"I missed you too hoe." I chuckle back.

We really did get close when we were in Italy, she's like an older sister to me now and it's nice to have some female company around all this testosterone.

"What about me love, did you miss me?" I hear Diego say.

I ran up to him and jumped on him, embracing him in a violent hug.

"Yes I did ugly." I say removing myself from him.

"I guess I don't get any love then." I turn around and see Xavier.
Who happens to tackle me to the floor in a bear hug.

I groan as I'm already sore, but hug him back smiling.

"Why are you guys here?" I question genuinely confused.

"We were bored without you guys." Diego frowns as he embraces Adriano in a girly hug.

Of course they were, I'm the only fun they get in that house.