Chapter 75: We're all liars

Rating arguments in my comments:

-Pinapple on Pizza- 9/10 -it got heated, it was entertaining to watch , loved instigating with the 'personally I wouldn't have that' line.

-The trump supporter- 8/10- respect for the girl who was spitting facts though.

-Tupac Vs Biggie- 9/10 all the comments got reported lmfao.
It's Tupac all the way though.

-Uk vs Us- 10/10- it speaks for itself

——————————————————————

Here I am, attempting to figure out how to stand when the door opens.
Arms folded?

No, you freak.

Fine, I'll just stand neutrally.
Bitch you look so awkward.

Why am I built like a twig?

I'm currently searching up how to kill your subconscious, I hate that unfiltered whore.

The door clicks and opens almost in slow motion catching me off guard and during those microseconds I wanted to throw myself off of a bridge.
I see her and I suddenly feel better.

"Sienna." She blinks aggressively in attempt to figure out whether I'm real or not.
She still looked as young as ever, she had Jordan at a young age so it didn't come as a surprise.

"Um, hi Charlotte." I respond awkwardly.
I hate myself.

"Oh my lord," she embraces me in a warm hug making me feel fourteen again.
She clutched my face like a child, "you've grown up so much!"

"As have you, you've aged beautifully." I smile suddenly feeling at ease.
The validation I needed was there, she wasn't disappointed in me.

"Get inside." She pretty much drags me in as I chuckle steadying myself.
Charlotte leads the way to the living room and I analyse the decor she had lathered the house in.
It was elegant and vintage, like always.
Drowning in pictures and memories of Jordan, they were hard to look at to begin with but I soon warmed up to it.

"Can I get you something to eat or drink?" She asks a smile drawn across her face.
Well that was after she stopped analysing me like I was a forbidden creature.

"No, I'm ok." I reply and we both take our seats on opposite couches.

After exchanging stares for a few moments she breaks the silence that had been tormenting us.
"What on earth are you doing in London?" She questions astonishingly.

"Oh you know, just travelling with my Mafia boyfriend." I reply not sarcastically at all.

She simply nods and smiles.
Sorry?

"Did you not hear me correctly? MAFIA boyfriend. I have a MAFIA BOYFRIEND." I reinforced.

"That sounds nice." Her teeth make an appearance in her grin.

What?
"SERIAL killer. BLACK souled BOYFRIEND." I emphasise.

"Darling, I know who you are and I know who your father is." She smiles.
"We have a lot to talk about."