Chapter 73: Trust

Hey bad bitches.
——————————————————————

Running on two hours of sleep is rather exciting as I've been told on multiple occasions that I'm more violent when I'm tired.
I just happen to love the idea of that!

Once I opened my eyes the bed was empty but I could see it was both warm and indented close to me letting me know he had gotten up recently.

"Told you I would be here when you wake up." He startled me causing me to snap my neck towards him.
I deeply regret turning around.

IM TRYING TO HOLD IN MY DESIRE FOR HIM BUT WHY IS HE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME, FRESH OUT THE SHOWER AND WEARING A TOWEL THAT RIDES ABNORMALLY LOW ON HIS WAIST?!

"Put some clothes on you whore." I roll my eyes at him and he bursts out laughing.

He turns around grabbing a black shirt out of the wardrobe and my eyes are once again drawn to the tattoo on the back of his neck.

It looked like a dagger though more elegant, the ink was thick and bold. The closer I looked, I noticed it had writing so I subconsciously walk over to him to read it.

"Luce Caduta." I accidentally announce aloud.
Fallen light?

He realises what I'm talking about and turns around instantly, he looks angry and...hurt.
"Drop it Sienna." He warns me.

"I recognise that phrase. Why do I recognise it?" I push confused.

"For the sake of both of us, forget about it. Ok?" He asks softly gripping my shoulders.

I nod but I had no intentions of dropping it. Of course I am going to figure this out, I have way too many questions not to.

"Thank you. I'll go and make you some breakfast." He tells me planting a kiss on my forehead before changing then walking out.

I fall back onto the bed. Jet lag is really kicking my ass right now.
I decide to message Adriano, just to check if he is still alive and to check if he has sent Aiden to the ER yet.

Me: Hey gangster. Fill me in on what's been going on.

It takes a while but he soon responds though I'm not sure I was pleased with his response.

Adriano: 🏖🔫🥷🏼🍺🌊🛳🐑💅🏽.

What the fuck does that even mean?!

Going against my better judgement I decide to call him.
I Shouldn't have done that...

"Hello Adriano enterprises speaking." He answers obnoxiously.

"Hey Dora, what the fuck did you just message me?" I question confused at his train of emojis.

"You asked me to fill you in?" He seems more lost than me.

"Yeah, what does that MEAN?" I ask once again.

"Ohhh." He finally realises.
"So we went to the beach to kill a Russian Ninja then we accidentally got drunk and fell in the ocean. After almost drowning a boat came to our rescue then we adopted a goat." He explains.

Oh my.

"And what does the nails at the end mean?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Period." Him and Natalia say at the same time.

I hate this family.

"Wait do you wanna see the ninja?" He asks.

I ended the call before he even finished that sentence.
I kind of miss my big brother.
SIENNA STOP GETTING EMOTIONAL.