Chapter 46: Bad bitches go to therapy

What's your coping mechanism?

Mine is dance and music.

Recently it's been this book, I recommend writing.

——————————————————————

When my eyes open, I am greeted with a stinging migraine.
No seriously I felt like my head was being ripped apart.

It didn't help that as soon as I became conscious my thoughts flooded back with everything that had previously happened, all the pain and anger was there again.

Whelp bitch I am going back to sleep.

"Morning Tesoro." (Sweetheart).

Never mind I'll stay awake.

I turn to my side, to see Dominico's gorgeous self walking into the room, topless may I add.
His abs were glistening in the sun that peered through my windows.

"Morning? How long have I been asleep?" I ask taken back.

"Two days cara." (Dear). He says casually.

Two days? What? How was I even out that long?

Then it hits me, "we didn't like have sex, right?" I ask praying we didn't.

"Not at all amore." He chuckles leaving the room.

Is that it? You're going to leave now?
Ok.

Getting up, I walk towards my door only to be stopped by his dominant voice.

"No. You. Bed. Now." He demands.

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow folding my arms.

"You heard me, not until we have you checked and seeing a therapist." He explains.

"THERAPIST" I exclaim, "what the fuck are you talking about?" I huff.

Sighing he grips my shoulders and backs me up onto the bed.

"Sienna, stay here or you are not going to like what I will do to you." He demands exiting my room.

I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on a little.

"Dude you're acting like you can superglue me to the bed." I raise my eyebrow at him.

"We can test that theory if you want." He warns me.

Never mind, I'll go willingly.

Groaning, I search for my phone and eventually find it, I then call Natalia.

"Help me." I whine into the phone as soon as she picks up.

"Your awake? Hold on I'm coming." She screeches ending the call.

True to her words, seconds later she busts into my room.
"The baddest bitch has arrived." She cheers making me regret I called her.

"If you shout one more time I am going to duct tape your mouth closed." I threaten her.

Chuckling, she sits herself on my bed opposite me, "how are you feeling?" She asks.

"Honestly I have no fucking idea." I shrug. "This is just as bad for you as it is for me, how are you?" I ask.

"Oh you know, my moms a gang leader who faked her own death, I'm doing great." She sarcastically tells me causing me to chuckle lightly.

"You scared me Sienna. I thought that I would loose you." She opens up.

"Hey we will always have each other." I tell her interlocking my hand in hers as we both fight the urge to cry.

"Do you want to reach out or try to contact them?" She asks me.