Part 43

Finals are finally done. Well I'm done with them I heard Rory complain about her Saturday morning final. Right now me and my suite mates were packing up drinking our Funky Monkey's. Lucy gags, "this tastes like dog piss." I laugh, "it's not that bad." Rachel nods, "not like that muddy puddle we had to drink. We lost to the boys and they poured all their beers, some orange juice and whisky into a cup. I think we were almost sick."

They laugh and Olivia says, "I'm gonna miss this. Me and Lucy are planning on rooming next year, what about you guys." I shrug, "We'll probably do that same. We'll keep in touch though, I promise." They nod and Lucy says, "well we gotta go, my brother's helping us with our boxes back home. Stay in touch." We give them hugs, "right back at you." When they leave we carry on sealing up boxes, "so Rachel what are your summer plans." She smiles, "Colin's taking me on a tour of all the Greek islands. I am so excited, we going to party and drink and go on loads of tours. What about you, you and Logan got any plans?"

I shrug, "I don't know, he said he was making plans and that he would surprise. Whatever that means." She smirks, "it means romance at a very high level, or right now he has no clue and is going to make it up as he goes along." I nod, "yeah, I would like to believe that he plans on being romantic but it's probably not true." I check the time, "hey I gotta go, I need to talk to my mom before Friday night dinner." Rachel nods, "yeah, hold on I'll help with the boxes."

I pull up in front of the house and opened the door, "mom! I'm home!" She rushes down the stairs, "thank God the loneliness is ending!" She gives me a big hug then takes a box, "wait mom, before I unpack I need to talk to you." She puts the box down and sits on the sofa, "that sounds serious. What is it? Sit with mommy." I sit down next to her, "so I think I'm ready." She looks at me confused, "ready?" I nod, "yeah, I'm ready." Her eyes widen, "wow, okay. It's just, I wasn't expecting this." I nod, "I know. It's just that he's taking me on this big surprise trip and I'm finally ready. He makes me feel safe and loved. Even though we haven't said it--" She cuts me off, "he loves you, I can see it in his eyes. Just promise me to be safe, and don't let him rush you." I nod, "I promise, we should really get ready for Friday night dinner." She nods, "yeah, we should. So you planning updating Grandma on your love life. I mean I tried to hide and we saw how well that ended." I shrug, "maybe, we'll see where the night takes us."

(Outfit above.) So far mom has not so subtly been trying to get Grandma to confess her and Grandpa are no longer together, then Grandma has been asking Rory about Finals and her love life. Then Grandma comes back and turns to me, "so Christina, how's your love life. Any boys on the scene, what was his name? Camron?" I shake my head, "no, actually that ended. I'm actually seeing someone else, his names Logan." Grandma smiles, "would I happen to know him." Yes but I'm so not going to tell you that. "Not that I know of Grandma." She nods, "well I'm sure I'll meet him soon enough." I nod along, "I'm sure you will."

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated since Monday I have just been so stressed. My week is now filled with revision sessions for my mocks and I'm super stressed with all the work they're giving me. So I will not be updating everyday, also I hope you enjoyed this part and the next one will be the last part of this book then we start book three. I've already started it so I hope you like that.

Xoxo Maddie.