Part 25

Camron was round mine and we were just watching the TV when his phone rings, "hey mom, yeah I'm round Christina's. I don't know mom. Sure I'll ask, just hold on." I look up, "ask what?" He sighs, "my mom wants you to come round for dinner tonight. I mean it's really short notice, and we just started being official so if you say no--" I cut him off with a kiss, "I would love to." He smiles and speaks back in the phone, "mom? Yeah we'll be there."

He soon had to leave and I had to find an outfit to meet his rich parents, I mean what do I even wear. I don't want them to think I'm a peasant not good enough for their son, oh my God what is they're really snobby and they hate me. I lay on my bed with a huff, I hear the door open and a small laugh, "hey hun, how's it going in here?" I sit up and look at my mom with a pout, "horrible, I mean they're rich and that means they are going to judge me on my clothes." Mom smiles, "let me help, trust me you'll do great. I mean how could anyone possibly hate that face." I laugh and finally she helps me find a dress. (Dress above.)

Camron comes and picks me up and when we get to his house I look at it in awe, "you live here." He laughs, "yes I do. Have I told you how beautiful you look?" I smile, "think you might of mentioned it. Come on I want to see the inside, rich boy." He laughs and takes my arm. He rings the door bell and the maid tells us to go into the living room.

Camron takes me in and I see his mom get up and give me hug, "oh, my names Penny and this my husband Gilbert. It is so nice to finally meet you Christina." I smile, "thank you. It is so nice to meet you, your house is amazing by the way." She smiles back, "why thank you, please sit and have a drink. What will you have?" We both sit down and I say, "just a soda will be fine." She seems happy with my choice ad passes me a soda.

Gilbert looks u from his paper, "so I hear your a Gilmore. Lorelai's girl, is that correct?" I nod, "yes I am." Penny sits next to her husband, "she was such a nice young lady. What does she do now." I can tell they are thinking about the fact she got pregnant at sixteen and are slightly judging her so I decided to shine her in a good light, "she's actually opening her own inn with her friend, but for right now she just running an inn town." Gilbert nods, "she did always have protentional that one."

Just then we're called to dinner and when we sit down Penny asks, "so what collage are you going to?" I turn to her, "I am going to Yale to study fashion and textiles. When I leave I plan on starting my open business." Gilbert then says, "that is a very hard business to get into, do you have any back up options?" Before I can answer Camron says, "she can do it dad, trust me you should see some of her designs. They are amazing."

I give him a grateful smile before say, "I believe I can do it. In fact I have letters of recommendation from both Tim Gunn and Michel Kors." Penny's eyes widen, "that is fantastic, how did you mange that?" I shrug, "I did the Tim Gunn internship and I was paired with Michel and then they both ended up writing me a letter. I'm actually wearing a dress of mine right now." Gilbert nods, "I guess you have a better chance then most then." Penny takes my hand, "you have to make me something, I need a new dress." I smiles, "I would be delighted to make you something."

When dessert came Gilbert says, "your graduating soon, is that correct?" I nod, "yes, it is getting closer." Penny hums, "maybe we could come by, and meet the rest of your family. If that's okay with you?" Camron looks up from his food, "Mom--" I smile and shake my head cutting him off, "it's fine, I'm sure my grandmother would be glad to see you again."

Hey guys so it's been awhile since I updated, I was getting ready to go back to school and now it turns out I'm going back on Wednesday. So when I do go back I might start to update less but I'll tell you if that happens. What did you think of Camron's parents? What do you think will happen when they go to her graduation?

Xoxo Maddie.