Part 14

It was the day of my date and mom was also going on a date with Alex. As we were getting ready Rory was out with Jess somewhere. I run down and go into mom's room, "mom what do you wear to a movie and dinner date? I've never had one, do I dress fancy if he takes me to a restaurant or--" Mom cuts me off and puts two hands on my shoulders, "calm down, come on now let's look."

We go up to my room and mom smiles as she looks for an outfit, "so are you excited? I mean I haven't seen you like this since your three month anniversary with Finn." I smile, "I don't know, I mean I only met the guy once and I just really liked him. It was the fact that he got my banter, then he invites me to my kind of movie. Don't get me wrong Jay is great, but he doesn't get some of my flirty banter." Mom nods, "good for you, now wear this and have the time of your life." She throws clothes at me and leaves to get ready and I get dressed. (Outfit above.)

Mom had already left and I hear a knock at the door, I open it and see Camron, "hey Christina. Here these are for you." He hands me flowers and I smile, "thanks, let me go put them in water. Come in." He walks into the living room as I go into the kitchen. After I put them in some water I walk back to him, "do I look okay?" He smiles, "you look amazing." I blush, "thanks. Come on lets go, don't want to miss the movie." He offers me his arm, "shall we?" I take it, "we shall."

When we get in line for food he says, "just so you know, I'm paying for the food." I laugh, "I would keep your wallet in your pocket until you see how much I buy." He smirks, "but it's the first date, I should pay." I shake my head, "let's just wait for the total." We get to the front of the line and he orders, "can I get a large sweet popcorn, you're okay with sharing right?" I nod, "yep." He then goes back to ordering, "and can I also get a large coke." I then order, "let's see, can I also get a large coke and red vines, also can I get a packet of skittles." The guys nods, "will that be all?" I nod, "yep."

We walk into the screen room and when we sit down he says, "that wasn't that much food." I shrug, "I know, I dialled it down so you didn't have to pay much. I mean it is the first date." He smirks, "then I can't wait to see how much you eat at the next movie." I nod, "also, we are having food after, I gotta make room."

After the movie I was so happy, "that was one of the best movies I have ever seen, it's going on my top ten!" He nods, "it was a brilliant movie. So what's at the top of your movie list?" I shrug, "I don't know, I mean I could watch the 'breakfast club' thousands of time. Then there's 'dirty dance' and 'Greece.'" He smiles, "I like them too, what about musicals." I shrug, "I like some of them, my favourite has to be Newsies."

He smiles, "good to hear, who's your favourite character." We walk into the small restaurant and we get seated and I say, "depends, are we talking Broadway or the Disney movie." He shrugs, "both." I look at the menu and say, "Broadway it has to be Racetrack, and Disney movie has to be Spot Conlon I mean come on when he says, 'never fear Brooklyn's here' it's one of the best parts. Then when Racetrack goes, 'when you're famous, the world is ya erster!" In the Broadway show." He nods, "yeah, I get what you mean.

The waitress comes over, "have you guys picked what you want to order." I nod, "I have. I can I get a large cheese burger and fries with a side of onion rings. Then for drink I will have a coffee." The girl around my age's eyes widen but she doesn't say anything and gives Camron flirty eyes and asks him for his order, "I think I will just get the ribs and fries." She smirks, "and for drink sir?" I shake my head in disbelief and Camron says, "just an iced tea, thank you." She nods, "it will be right out." Before she leaves she give him a small wink.

When she's gone I laugh, "did she really just flirt with you, I mean we're on a date here." I know Jay did the same thing but I was miserable and he didn't do it in front of my date. He shakes his head, "who cares about her. I'm just happy here to with you and not a blonde bimbo who doesn't like to eat in front of me." I smile, "good, I mean I did warn you I can eat. I was thinking for dessert, cherry pie with wiped cream." He takes my hands, "sounds great to me Sandy." I smirk, "good, Danny." I guess you gotta love a bit of 'Greece.'

Hey guys I hope you liked this part, I just kind of went off the idea of Jay and wanted to try it with Camron, tell me what you think of them in the comments. Also I personally found the Sand and Danny thing cute, because it showed he listened when she said her favourite movies.

Xoxo Maddie.