Part 17

We were all in the living room reading. Mom looks up and smiles at us and we smile back, things have finally gone back to some kind of normal in the Gilmore household. Then mom yells, "mail!" Me and Rory yell, "mail!" Mom asks, "where are your shoes?" I put mine on and Rory just says, "I'll get 'em later." I shake my head, "no get them now." Mom nods, "yeah, because if your Harvard and Yale acceptance letter's are in that batch of mail and you don't have shoes on we can't run off immediately and celebrate. All of put happiness will be on hold until you come back and put your shoes on. Do you wanna put a hold in happiness?" Rory asks, "what's the difference if we wait then or now?" I sighs, "we're not happy now." She nods, "right." She runs to her room and slips her shoes on and we run out to Kirk.

Mom asks, "is there two envelopes in there." Rory nods, "a big ones? Not a little ones." I nod, "yeah if it's big it means we got in, if it's little it means we have to marry rich." He sorts through the mail, "just one second please." We then had this big debate about him sorting the mail before he go here. We end up walking to Luke's because they need coffee and I have to work.

It was after school and the whole bus ride home Rory was asking me if she should do the speech. I waited in the lobby and Rory went into the kitchen. Rory and mom then walked out and she was telling mom about Paris and the speech. I was sat down reading and Rory walks over to me, "I'm doing the speech and I'm going to win." I smirk, "hell yeah you are." Just then we see Mom and Sookie hugging saying Sookie was pregnant and we join the hug. I smile ad Sookie, "I am going to spoil that baby rotten. We all will." Sookie laughs, "I know you will, I'm counting on you guys to babysit."

It was the night of the speech and I was sitting in the crowd with Rachel, "Tina, I love you but whey are we here?" I sigh, "I promised Rory I would come." She nods, "right, like she and your mom promised to be at your dance nationals." I send her a glare, "I am trying to be the bigger person, anyway soon we'll be in collage and I will barely see Rory because she'll be at Harvard." She sighs, "fine, but I am still not happy with them for you." I smile, "and that is why I love you." She shrugs, "I know, I mean how could you not." I roll my eyes and Rory and Paris start the speech.

Paris looked a mess and like she hadn't slept. Then she reviled that she had sex and that me and Rory would get into our top collages because we're virgins. She then runs off and Rory runs off with her. I turn to mom to see her in shock and grandpa asleep. Rachel says, "did she just tell the whole world that you're a virgin." I nod, "yep, I think she did." She then asks, "is it bad I'm not, I did it with Colin before he left." I shake my head, "it was time for you two, mine just hasn't come yet."

We were walking to the mail box and mom had just told us about her and Max kissing and I ask, "what does this mean?" She sighs, "I don't know." Rory asks, "what are you gonna do?" She shrugs, "I don't know." I then remember something and ask, "what about Alex?" Mom pulls a face, "I don't know. There's not gonna be a wealth of information tonight."

We the all stand in front of the mailbox and I say, "it's just so..." We all smile at each other and then mom sighs and opens the mail box. She then pulls out two big envelopes, "the big ones." We take them and Rory says, "looks like Paris was right." Mom then pulls out more big ones, "apparently you two are the biggest virgins in the world. So? What?" Rory looks at her wide eyed, "I don't know." Mom looks at me, "well, what does this mean." I look at her wide eyed as well, "I don't know." Mom looks at both of us, "what one are you gonna choose." We both say at the same time, "I don't know." Mom sighs, "I guess we better go inside. We both have a lot of things to figure out, huh?" We then all link arms and walk in the house.