Part 31

That weekend was some of the most fun I have ever had. Right now I'm back and me and Rachel are nursing over our hangovers. I hear a knock on my door and groan, "however that is, prepare to die." I hear a laugh and my door opens to show Noah, "good morning to you to Kitty." I sit up, "what can I do for you Happy Feet this early in the morning." He gives me a look, "it's 12 in the afternoon on Monday. Now before you kill me I wanted to show you something, Rory's dance piece was published and it is hilariously mean."

He hands me the paper and I laugh, "does that say hippo? Oh my God, no way my angelic sister wrote this. This is way too funny. I think this just cured my hangover, do you know the ballerina?" Noah laughs, "yeah I do, her names Sandra. She's been doing dance forever, in my opinion she's still not very good. I mean there is a reason Julliard waitlisted her." I sigh, "I guess you do have to feel bad, what if someone wrote about us like this."

Noah sits at my desk, "like anyone would dare, you know if you had auditioned for the part like I told you to--" I interrupt him, "no, I told you how busy I am this year. Not only do I have classes, but the brigade and yesterday I came home to a message from my textiles teacher telling the opening year fashion show is about to start and I need three new designs by next week. I haven't even started yet. Anyway, if you could please leave I have no classes today so I am making a start." I shoo him out and see a coffee outside my door that says, 'coffee for our little party animals. We've gone to class have fun with those hangovers, xoxo Olivia and Lucy.' I smile and drink the coffee and wave to Noah as he closes the suite door.

I spend the rest of my day sketching until Rachel drags me out to the dining hall saying I need to eat. When we got there I heard people whispering and I ignored it until I heard my twins name. I whip around, "I'm sorry, did you just say Rory? As in Rory Gilmore?" The girl nods, "yeah, the ballerina from the article full on yelled at her like an hour ago. She ended up yelling at her saying die jerk." I sigh and get out of the lunch line and say, "you know what Rach, I have to go." She nods, "fine but you have to eat at some point." I give her a mock sault and leave to find my sister.

I knock on the suite door and a girl I think is Janet opens the door, "hey, I'm Christina. Rory's sister." She smiles and opens the door, "come in, she's in her room writing." I give her a nod, "thanks." I walk in and go to the room her and Paris share, "hey twiny. I heard what happened in the dining hall." She forces a smile, "I'm fine really, no need to go all twiny." I give her a hug, "are you sure, I mean I read the article and I found it hilarious. Either you have a really good imagination or it was really bad." Rory laughs and then says, "a bit of both. Me and mom went to see it together, she thought it was just as bad." I decide to spend the rest of the day in Rory's dorm and continue working on my sketches as she reads.

A/N: Okay so I know for a fact that this chapter is not my best, but I have just been so stressed. Now that I am back at school they are giving us tests left and right also I have a parents evening coming up soon. I promise after next week I will get better after everything has calmed down.

Xoxo Maddie.