Part 3

A/N: Hey guys so Wattpad isn't letting me upload videos still so I am just gonna put the link to the trailer I hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Yiudoj_yE

I finished packing all of my stuff and then got ready for the plane ride back home. (Outfit above.) I missed Stars Hollow and all of it's weirdness, I also can't wait to see Noah and Rachel. I miss them and my mom and my sister, I feel like I was kind of lonely out here. I walk out of the room and hand my bags to the driver Tim got for me for my way to the airport.

I finally get off my 3 hour flight I see Rory just getting off and I run up and hug her, "I missed you so much Ror." She laughed and we let go, "I missed you too twiny come on let's go find our crazy mother." I nod and we start to walk to the entrance. We look around and then hear, "hey, Gilmore twins!" We see mom and run up to her and both hug her at the same time causing us all to fall over.

We then end up sitting on the floor and mom says, "luckily, there are video cameras everywhere that caught that very graceful moment on tape." Rory smiles, "we are so glad to see you." I nod, "I think I speak for both of us when I say, We're never leaving home again." She takes our hands, "that's my emotional stunted girls. Hey I got you guys gifts." I shake my head, "we're the ones that left. We should have got you gifts." Mom shrugs, "I got here early and there was nothing to do except feed gummi bears to the bomb-sniffing dogs, which apparently the Unite States government frowns upon."

Rory shakes her head, "you got in trouble with the government while we were waiting for us?" I laugh, "only you could do that mom." Mom smiles, "what can I say I'm special ,and I only got in a little trouble. Maybe learn Russian. Okay, here you go." She hands us our gifts and Rory lists them, "a Hartford Connecticut sweatshirt, Hartford Connecticut notebook, pencil set, Hartford Connecticut shot glasses--" Mom interrupts her, "and bear mug." I then start to look and list off things I see, "Hartford baguette, Hartford bear, Hartford sunglasses."

We then put the sunglasses on and mom asks, "you like?" I smile, "we love." Mom nods, "we'll get your bags, then hit the road and I will hear all about Washington and Manhattan. And I got you both out of dinner with the Gilmores. I though you and Dean might enjoy a little 'peaches and herb' time, and you and Noah can catch up." Rory looks down, "oh.. thanks." I look at mom happier, "so what did you tell them?" Mom shrugs smirking, "that you get home tomorrow." I laugh, "big fat lie."

Mom nods and we get off the floor, "yes, which proves how much I love you both. I lied to my parents who I never lie to just so you guys could have a night of happiness, it's proof positive of my deep, undying devotion I have for you guys." Me and Rory nod and say, "we appreciate that." Mom smiles, "and all of the devotion could be your for the low, low price of $29.95." We start to walk away and say, "forget it." Mom keeps smiling, "ok, I'll throw in the stake knifes." We shake our heads and I say, "Our bags please." We keep on walking, "you want this gesture for free? What kind of world are you living in?"

We get home and mom is carrying both of our heavier bags. I mean mine is just full of clothes, I brought a lot I mean you never know what event you need to be ready for. Mom opens the door and says, "you do know that one option was leaving some books or clothes at home." I shrug, "you never know what event or occasion could come up mom." Rory just shakes her head as mom drops the bags, "we did offer to carry them ones."

She pouts, "next time, don't offer insist. Look, I'm lopsided now." Rory walks in her room and I lay on the couch, "I missed you couch, I missed you TV. I promise to never leave you again." Mom shakes her head, "I think you missed them more then me." I nod, "you know it." The Rory starts to gush about missing the house, "I can't believe I'm home. I feel like I've been away forever. Hello, living room." Mom then responds in a funny voice, "Hello, Rory and Christina. We missed you." Then she goes back her normal voice and says, "not the ottoman, of course, but everyone knows he's a snob."

I tell them I'm going to unpack and when I get into my room I see my red frilly dress is gone, "mom! Did you take my dress!" She yells back, "maybe!" I sigh, "When I get back it better be in my wardrobe!" She yells back, "fine!" I walk back down and mom asks, "have you not talked to dad either?" I shake my head, "he called me at work and before he could say anything I hang up the phone."

Rory looks at mom and asks, "how long will you freeze him out?" She shrugs, "I don't know." She nods, "right?" Mom then looks at us, "what about you two?" Rory shrugs, "I don't know either." I shake my head, "I told him I would break contact if he left us, and he did. I'm not gonna forgive him easy." Mom nods, "I get that. I have to tell my parents tonight." I sigh, "are you sure you don't want us to come, to distract them?" She shakes her head, "no. You two have fun, you have Noah and Dean coming over. I'll be fine. I'll bring something shiny."

Rory then says she gonna change for the festival and I tell them I'll meet them there and go to meet Noah. I see him and Cassie and jump on his back covering his eyes, "guess who." He laughs, "let me guess, Taylor is that you again?" I laugh and jump off, "very funny happy feet." He laughs with me and then spins me around, "I missed you, you on the phone was not the same thing." I nod, "I know, I would have missed my adorable face too. Hey Cassie." She hugs me, "hey it's great to see you, so I heard you got two letter of recommendation congrats." I nod, "thanks, come on let's enjoy the festival. I want cotton candy." Noah offers both his arms to us, "allow me to escort you young ladies." We link arms with him and Cassie laughs saying, "we shall allow you to."

I got home and saw Rory on the couch, "are you okay?" She nods, "I'm fine, me and mom got in a fight because I saw Jess kissing this blonde and it upset me. Mom then said I was treating Dean like dirt if I don't make up my mind, and she was right. I love Dean and this whole thing was stupid, right?" I nod, "right. I'm gonna head up to bed, because I have been sleep depraved since I left." She nods, "Night." I go up and go to my bedroom.

I look at my phone and give in, I find the napkin and call him, "Hello?" I pause reconsidering if I should do this and then say, "hey, it's Christina form the other night." He laughs, "yeah I remember, so you decided to call. I thought you make me sweat a bit first." I smirk, "I would have done, but tonight's just been a weird night." "Then why don't you tell me all about the life of Christina."