Part 23

I went home after school and Rory went to Luke's. I had the evening off so I just wanted to relax. I was laying on my bed looking around. I sigh and pick up the phone, "I wanna change my room." I hear laugh on the other side, "well hello to you too Sandy." I roll my eyes, "yes hello and all that, now back to what I was saying. I want to change my room." "and you called me because?" I roll my eyes, "I wanted your help, bright or pastel. I mean I was thinking pastel, what do you think?" "Pastel sounds nice." I nod, "your right, I'll go with the bright." He laughs, "I'm sure whatever you pick will look amazing. Look, I was thinking we could hang out today." I smile, "I would love that." "I'll pick you up in ten."

I hear a knock on the door and run down but see my mom already there. Oops, I forgot they hadn't met yet. "Hi, is Christina home." My mom nods, "yeah I think so, I'm sorry what's your name." He holds out his hand, "I'm Camron Wilkins." Mom shakes it, "hi, I'm Lorelai her mom." I walk up to the door, "hi Camron, mom I'll see you later." Mom smirks, "yeah have fun."

Camron ends up driving a dead end, "I think you went the wrong way." He shakes his head, "just trust me, okay?" I nod and when we get out I take his hand, he leads me to a felid and when we get to the end of it I see small gate, "are we aloud in here." He nods, "It was abandoned years ago. Come on." He opens the gate and I see an archway and flowers everywhere. He leads me up to a pathway and I see a bench.

We sit down and he takes my hands, "I found this place ages ago and I wanted to show it to you." I look around and see the birdbath in the corner and just everything is perfect. I smile, "It's beautiful." He smiles, "I'm glad you think so. I wanted this to be the place I ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" I go to answer but my phone starts to ring. I see it's Logan and put it away and look back at Camron, "yes, I would love to be yours Camron." After having the best time with my boyfriend he drops me off home and I tell mom and Rory. Then I tell Noah and Rachel. It's official this lady is off the market.

It's the night of some Stars Hollow house party Kylie's throwing and I said I would go. Rory already left to help with the band and I was still getting ready. I told Camron to pick me up and 6:30 so in other words 7:00 at the earliest. Or so I thought, I hear a knock on the door and seeing as I was the only one home I had to answer it.

I open the door and saw Camron, "why are you here, I said 6:30." He nods, "yeah I know, it's right now 6:30." I walk in the house and he follows, "what 6:30 means is 7:00 unless told other wise. I mean everyone knows that Cam." He sighs, "I can drive around if you want me to." I shake my head, "no, just wait here, I'm almost ready." I go back upstairs to my room and get changed. (outfit above.) I walk out and he gives me a kiss, "you look great, come let's go."

We get to the party and Noah and Cassie walk up to us, "hey kitty cat, Camron. Camron this is my girlfriend Cassie." She waves, "hey." Then I say, "so any drama." Noah shrugs, "about three girls are in tears over the same guy. Also Lane's band is really good." I laugh, "oh I know, Lane's band has turned into my alarm clock. So you guys going to your prom?"

Cassie shakes her head, "no, we were thinking of skipping it and going to a movie or something. What about your Chilton prom." I shrug, "who knows, I was thinking we could just have a night in." Noah nods, "I may have already planned the evening." I smile up and him, "you are too sweet Danny." He smirks, "what can I say Sandy." Noah fake gags, "you guys are too cute." I pout, "meanie. I guess we'll see you later, I need a drink."

The party was going great, we were all dancing and in my opinion we were having the most fun. I got up on the coffee table and me and Noah started to dance as everyone cheered us on. We were laugh and I saw Camron smiling shaking his head. Then I see Cassie frown and storm away. I turn to Noah and ask, "what's her problem." He stops laughing, "who's?" I give him a looks and say, "Cassie you dumb nut. You know what I'll go check." I go to get off the table but end up falling and Camron catches me.

He smirks, "is this the part you fall in love with me." I smirk, "you wish Danny." He kisses me, "you know I do. Come on let's get your drunk ass home Sandy." I pout, "I may be drunk, I'm cute right?" He laughs, "You are the cutest, especially when you pout. Now say good night to Noah." I give Noah a drunken smile, "nighty night Happy Feet." He laughs, "night Kitty Cat, I'm gonna go check on Cassie." I nod, "fill me in tomorrow." He gives me a thumbs up and I leave with my very own prince charming.

A/N: I hope you liked this part and I didn't really want Christina going to prom anymore. Tell me what you think of that, and what you think Camron has planned for the night.

Xoxo Maddie.