Part 38

Important A/N!!: Hey guys so I have made a Instagram account with the same username as Wattpad and I will be keeping everyone updated on my stories and be doing polls for important decisions for my stories but mostly this one. So please do follow it and I hope you enjoy this part.

I'm going to spring break with the brigade and I'm home right now packing. We're going to Florida and turns out so is my sister. You heard that right my sister is doing spring break. Just then I hear a car and see it's Logan's driver. I run down, "mom! I'm leaving." Mom runs out of the kitchen, "I've got your bag, so I've met all the people your going with." I nod, "Yes. The other two girls you haven't met couldn't make it because they're failing classes. Their parents threatened to take their trust funds."

We get to the car and the driver puts my bag in and my mom says, "okay, so no falling out of windows, no Logan in your hotel room, and no drugs, also remember drink lots of water. Try not to drink too much, and if you do get drunk then no swimming." I nod, "I got it. I promise I will be completely fine. I love you, tell Rory I will see her there. I mean we're not in the same hotel but I'll see her around." Mom nods, "I love you! Have fun, but too much."

We got to the resort at two in the morning so we went to bed and decided to wait until the morning to have fun. It was just me and Rachel sharing a room. Rachel turned to me, "Chris, do you think that you and Logan will do it during the break." I sit up at the bed, "I don't know. I didn't really even think about it, should I have thought about it?" Rachel shakes her head, "no, of course not. I just wanted to tell you, if you were thinking about it you could tell me." I lay back down, "okay, I will. night Rach." "night Chris."

It was the next morning and we head to the beach in our swim suits. (Swim suit above.) We get there and I see my sister and Paris. "Hold on guys, me and Rachel gotta go say hi to my sister and Paris." We run over and sit under their tent at the table, "hello twiny, Paris. How did you bag the table." Rory sighs, "stay ignorant trust me." Rachel nods, "let me guess, Paris is tipping as she goes."

Rory laughs and nods and Paris just scoffs, "it's smart. I mean it got us the better room and this tent and table and chairs." Before anyone can respond me and Rachel are squirted with water guns. We gasp and look up to see the boys smirking, "you boys are going to pay for that." Finn throws us water guns, "come on Christy, Rachel, you're on my team." I smirk, "I'm coming for you boys." We get up and run after them as they run away squirting them.

After the water gun fight, that we won, we spend the day drinking cheap beer and sunbathing, well me and Rachel did the boys were in the sea the whole time. As we were sunbathing a cart stops and I hear none other then Madeline and Louise, "Christina! Rachel! How are you guys." I nod, "good, I mean kind of tipsy but oh well." They laugh and Louise asks, "so do you know the hot place for tonight?" We shake our heads and Madeline says, "it's this club close to the beach called, Green Carpet. We gotta go, busy day ahead of us see you tonight."

They jump back on the cart and ride off. I shake my head, "that was Madeline and Louise alright." Rachel laughs along with my and we continue relaxing. That is until someone dumps water on us and we look up to see Finn and Noah pointing at each other, "you are both dead!" They look at each other and start to run and we chase after them.

When we tell the guys about the club we decide to go out and have some fun. (Outfit above.) We walked into the club and Finn and Noah soon find girls to flirt with. Logan grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor, "you having fun Queeny?" I dance against him swinging my hips, "yeah, this is the most fun, I've had in forever." I turn around and face him pulling him in and kissing him grabbing onto his hair. After awhile I pull away and he smirks, "you trying to make me hot Queeny." I lean in and whisper, "you need no help in that department charming." He laughs, "neither do you." We spend the rest of the night kissing, drinking, doing shots with our friends, and dancing. It is one of the best nights of my life that I am so going to regret in the morning.

A/N: I hope you guys like the first part of the spring break and please do check out and follow my eggosforever14 Instagram account. So far I haven't posted anything but I will be posting when I am updating a story.