Part 16

It's been awhile since nationals and I had been staying at Luke's, but mom talked me into coming home. I mean we're not back to normal, but I'm not completely giving them the cold shoulder anymore. I got out of Friday night dinner and now it's just gonna be Rory and Jess because mom is going to New York for the weekend. I call Camron, "hey, Cam. I was thinking we could meet up tonight." He laughs, "I thought you had Friday night dinners." I sigh, "normally that's true. Tonight however is different, grandma is meeting Rory's new boyfriend so I got out of going." "okay, I'll pick you up tonight." I get up and go to my wardrobe, "okay, see you then."

I get ready for school and walk down to mom's room, "hey mom, I'm going out tonight with Camron, is that cool." She nods, "yep, how are you getting home?" I shrug, "he is gonna drop me off, in this thing he owns called a car." She shakes her head, "are you sure, I mean he lives in Hartford right? Why doesn't he drop you off and grandma's after." I give her a look and turn to Rory, "did she do this to you as well?" She nods, "yep." I sigh, "mom, I haven't even kissed him yet, this is our second date. Just chill please." She pouts, "fine, that's Alex come on." We walk her to the door and wave goodbye.

After school me and Rory run to our rooms and I shout down, "have you seen my cherry lip gloss!" "I think mom had it! Have you seen my hair clips!" "living room!" "thanks! I gotta go, have fun!" ""I will! See you tonight!" I hear the door slam and carry on getting ready. (Outfit above.)

I hear a knock on the door and open it to see Camron, "hey, so you ready?" I nod, "yeah, let's go." He leads me to his car and when we get in I ask, "so where are you taking?" He smiles, "I was thinking roller-skating." I laugh, "I can't roller-skate, last time I tried I had like, five hundred bruises." He smirks, "you'll be fine, I can hold onto you." I smile, "I guess you can."

We get to the place and we tell the man our show size and he gives us our rollerblades, Camron stands up and offers me his hand, "take my hand, I'll lead you over." I take both of his hands and then grab onto the side of the rink, "I think I might stay here." He shakes his head, "no way. Come on just take my hands and trust me. Now move your feet. One, two, one, two. There you go." I smile as I start to skate, "don't you dare let me go." He smirks, "I wouldn't think of it."

After awhile we stop and order some food, "so, on our first date did the waitress give you her number or not?" He laughs, "she did but I didn't call. You know you sound almost jealous." I scoff, "me jealous of you? I need your dreams." He winks playfully, "More like in yours." I roll my eyes, "whatever you say." I start to eat my fries and when I look up I see Camron with a spoon balanced on his nose and it falls off after about a minute." I smirk, "that was rubbish watch this my friend." I take my spoon and balance it on my nose. He does the same and he says, "one, two, three, go!" We try to distract each other and his is the first one to fall off.

I do a little happy dance in my chair, "I am the best. Say it, come on." He smiles, "you are the best." He leans in and kisses me. His lips were soft and gentle and when I kiss back it get's more intense. I pull away needing to breath and he has a massive smile on his face, "wow, Gilmore." I see his dimples and it makes me smile even more. After awhile we play air hockey and some arcade games and then he takes home.

He pulls up outside my house and I smile, "I had a great time, thank you." He gives me a kiss goodnight, "it was my pleasure. Here I won you this." He hands me a huge teddy bunny rabbit, "I shall call him sir whiskers." He smiles, "of course. Good night my Sandy." I smirk, "good night my Danny." He walks back to his car and honks bye before leaving.

When I get in I go to the answering phone and find out Rory is staying with grandma. I wake up to my someone coming in my room. I sit up and see Noah, "hey happy feet, what can I do for you this early in the morning." He pouts, "you met a new guy and didn't tell me. I had to hear it from Babette." I give him a sweet smile, "sorry. Please forgive me." He sighs, "you're lucky I love you. So tell me everything." He sits down and I tell him everything, "well, his names Camron..."

A/N: Hey guys, so I know she forgave them quickly but just please wait and I promise part 19 will make up for the lack of confrontation. Tell what you thought of Camron and Christina's second date and first date. I personally love them together and I think they're adorable.

Xoxo Maddie.