Part 27

This summer was the best summer I have ever had. We went on all the tours and saw all the sights. Logan and Colin gave me and Rachel their credit cards and told us to shop all we like. At first I felt bad spending Logan's money but when I saw it didn't make a dent to his account I shopped until I couldn't anymore. According to the boys me and Rachel needed a new Europe wardrobe for Yale. Let me tell you these boys know the good shops.

We also checked out the drag scene over there and got in for free because of Finn's dad, according to the queens his dad was amazing. We also went to normal clubs and I laughed every time I saw Finn get rejected. I called Camron ever night before bed or in the morning depending on how drunk I was. I had been avoiding the subject of my mom whenever Noah asks me about it. I got back a week before Yale would start to buy all of my stuff, I was kind of glad to find the house empty when I got back.

Mom and Rory got back on the Thursday just before Yale, because of this they were too busy to try and get me to talk. I made it my job get out of the house away from them as much I could. The boys also insisted on helping me buy things for my dorm, I said they could pick stuff out but no paying for it. I felt bad because of all the clothes and stuff I brought using their money form the summer.

It was now Saturday and Noah's mom insisted I use the moving van that they got for Noah and that it would also fit all of my stuff. (Outfit above.) Before we left I wanted to get some Luke's for the road. I waited and when I saw mom leave the diner I walked in and saw Luke talking to a suit. "Lukey, can I have some blueberry pancakes and a burger and fries for later." He turns to me and nods, "sure." He tells the suit to wait and then soon comes out with a take out bag, "thank you." He smiles, "your welcome. Good luck at Yale Christina. Also please try and make up with you mom, I know she wanted to see you off today."

I shrug, "I'll see, I've just forgiven her one too many times to easily. Have fun with the suit I'll call you as much as I can." I give him a hug over the counter and then go back to my car and start to drive behind the moving van. When I get outside the building a lady walks up to me with a smile, "hey, name please?" I smile, "Christina Gilmore." She looks over her list and nods, "yep, okay so is no one with you?" I nod, "I have the movers and my friends parents are coming to help later."

She gives me a kind smile, "well it sounds good to me. My name is Tess, your in suite 6 and I'll see you for the tour later." I nod, "thank you." When she walks away someone runs up and hugs me, when they let go I see it's Rachel, "can you believe we're actually here Tina. What suite did you get? Have you got everything you need?" I laugh, "breath Rachel, I'm in suite 6 and I have all one girl could possibly need." She squeals, "no way, I'm in the same suite as you. Come on let's go check it out." She drags me into the building and I see the movers starting to carry in the boxes.

We open the door to the suite and I let the movers in and open the door to my room, "thank guys, just put all of the stuff down there." One of the guys nods, "sure thing. We will be out of your hair as soon as we're done." Once they bring in all of the boxes we leave to get our student IDs done. Unlike the other girls like my sister who I hid from, I was ready for my picture and made sure they got my name right and Rachel followed my lead.

When we get back I see my mom and walk over to her, "hey, mom. How's Rory settling into her new space." She gives a small smile, "good. What about you? Met any new suite mates." I shrug, "I have Rachel but the other two haven't come yet." She nods, "good, on the bright side you know someone. I should go and see if Rory needs help unpacking." I give her a small wave and go back to my suite.

When I walk in I see two other girls, "hey you must me the other suite mate, I'm Lucy and this is Olivia." I smile, "hey, I'm Christina but you can call me Chris." Lucy smiles back, "well it's nice to meet you. So I was thinking, first night we should do a movie night." I nod, "sounds good to me." Just then my cell phone starts to ring, "I have to take this, it's my boyfriend." They nod and I walk into my dorm and answer.

"Hey Danny, where are you?" He laughs, "I'm in my new suite, my suite mates are amazing. What about you?" I start to go through some boxes and say, "yeah mine are good too, I have Rachel and then two then girls but they seem cool." "Sounds good to me, well us boys are going to have a party on our floor, you could come if you want." I shake my head, "I'll have to pass on that, me and my roommates planned a movie night." "sounds like fun, well I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow." "yeah I guess you will."

After the phone call I decide to unpack and finish decorating my dorm room and I love it. (Dorm room above.) I walk back out and see junk food covering the table and the other girls looking for a good movie to watch. I sit down next to them on the couch and say, "I know I just met the two of you, but I love you so much." They laugh as I look at all the food. Olivia then says, "so I was thinking we could start with 'breakfast at tiffany's', then we could watch 'Charlie and the chocolate factory.'" I nod, "sounds good to me."

After the first movie I heard my mom telling people they had had food in suite 5 and to come and join them. The girls said they didn't want to go and wanted to relax the first night so we stayed here, we ordered some ice cream and watched 'Charlie and the chocolate factory.' It was fun after that we played 21 questions and got to know each other better. They told us that Lucy was majoring in drama and Olivia was majoring in art. We told them how I was majoring in fashion and how Rachel we majoring in music.

After that we all went to bed and the next morning we went to the freshmen assembly together, I'm so happy I made new friends this fast.

A/N: Hey guys so this is the first part of season four and I hope you liked it. I really liked Lucy and Olivia in Gilmore Girls so I wanted to bring them in earlier then before. Also let me know what you think of this part and the dorm room. You have no idea how many times I have redone it, when I first started this book I got ahead of myself and planned it out in advance and ever since then I have kept changing it so I hope you like it.

Xoxo Maddie.