Part 42

Christina's Pov:

The past couple of weeks have been crazy, first grandpa and Jason get sued. Next week they rushed us out of Friday night dinner with dessert to go and we hid and saw grandma leaving with clothes in hand. I'm not sure what happened but I think grandma and grandpa are separating. My grandma is staying a hotel and then shocker Jason is now suing my grandpa and he and my mom broke up. To be honest I've just been trying to stay out of it and focus on having fun and school. I don't think I can take anymore drama.

(Outfit above.) Right now I'm in the common room with Logan watching TV, "so Queeny, how have I been as a boyfriend so far?" I smile, "perfect, you listen to my rants, and comfort me. You always make everything we do together fun, and your kisses are okay." He gasps, "you hurt me." I laugh and kiss him, "I'm only joking." Just then someone knocks on the door and Rachel yells, "I got it!" She walks in and opens the door and she looks mad. Like 'I'm ready to kill you' mad. I sit up, "who is it?" Rachel glares at them and says, "no one of importance. Bye." She tries to close the door but they stop her and walk in.

There in all his glory is Camron, he looks from me to Logan and says, "really? After I told you I loved you, you still picked him." I stand up and scoffed, "yeah I did, you know why? Because he didn't tell me his feelings and then never call me. He told me his feelings, asked me on dates. Then he comforted when I had a breakdown, and when my Gran died. So yeah I chose him, it's been months Camron get over it." He scoffs, "I didn't call you! I told you I loved you, you were meant to call me!"

I shake my head, "no I shouldn't have Camron! You said you would fight for me, and then you did nothing. You know what I'm happy, for once I'm happy. So leave, right the hell now." He shakes his head, "I'm not going anywhere." Logan stands up, "She asked you to leave, the next time it'll be me, and I won't be so nice." Camron shakes his head, "I'm going nowhere, she was my girlfriend, you left her. Then when she was happy you came back and ruined it." Rachel shakes her head, "and what are you doing right now? I would leave before me and Logan beat your ass." He looks at them and then to me and then storms out.

Logan hugs me from behind, "are you okay?" I nod, "yeah, I just can't believe he came here." Rachel glares at the door, "if he comes back I'll kill him myself." I laugh, "what did I do to deserve the two of you." Logan start to kiss at my neck and I see Rachel slowly back away with a wink. I turn around, "what are you doing?" He whispers, "if he comes back I might just kill him first. Your mine and I lo- I mean I like you too much to let you get away from me." I kiss him, "I will never leave you, for as long as i wear this necklace I will stay with you."

A/N: Hey guys so I am updating this later tonight then I thought I would because I have homework and mocks coming up this month so that's fun. Despite all that I hope you liked this part and when I did with the Logan, Rachel, and Camron confrontation. I personally like the way Rachel jumps to Christina's defence even if it is unneeded tell me what you think of their friendship.

Xoxo Maddie.