Epilogue

Keyona POV
10 Years Later

"MOM!!! Aiden hid my lip gloss!" I hear my daughter Annabelle scream from the top of the stairs. "So what!!! Your too young to wear that!!! Dad would agree!!" I hear my son Aiden yell back. I ignore them as I finish icing up the birthday cake for today, hoping they won't come bother me. But of course I never get what I want.

"Mom! Did you know she had that?" My son asked, looking at me with his eyebrow raised like his father. His bright blue eyes like his father staring me down. "I did, because I bought it for her." I told him, turning my eyes back to what I was doing. "But she is only ten!" He looked at me confused as I nod and laugh, "So are you? But I'm not stopping you from going shooting with your father, am I?" I questioned and he rolled his eyes, "No ma'am." I chuckle, "Exactly, now give it back to her." I said and he nods and pulling it out his back pocket and handing it to his twin sister.

That's right, I gave birth to twin seven months after our wedding. Annabelle Nova De Luca and Aiden Leonardo De Luca, born on the Fourth of July. When we found out we were really excited and careful. Daunte made sure I didn't do any heavy lifting or stood on my feet to long. He made my baths and made sure I was relaxed by the end of every night throughout my pregnancy. It was cute to see him worry about the little things.

"Don't let dad see you with it?" Aiden says and smirks. "Don't let me see what?" I heard a dark and husky voice coming into the kitchen, holding out birthday boy who is turning one today, in one hand and our other daughter who is five in the other.

"Her lipgloss." I said as I finish up icing the cake. Smiling at how cute it was. We decided to do a safari theme since he is obsessed with wildlife. "Lip gloss? She is too young, Keyona." He groans which makes me roll me eyes at him, "Daunte, she is ten years old. I seen girls wear eye shadow and color lipstick her age. I ain't letting her do that and it's only lip gloss. It's not that big of a deal."

"But Keyona, she is just-" Daunte tried to say something again which earned a glare from me. "Fine, just not to much, Belle." He said looking at our daughter with sad eyes. He constantly complains how I let her do things her age. I see her as who she is, a ten year old girl and Daunte sees her as his little girl, even though we have a five year old daughter as well.

Neveah Kaleah De Luca, five years old and is the quietist little thing you will ever meet. Her dark curly hair and blue eyes like her fathers. She was just adorable. She laid her hair on her fathers shoulder as she looked at Luca Oliver De Luca, our youngest baby boy, who is turning one today. He was in Dauntes other arm, placing his his fathers collar, trying to put it in his mouth since he is teething.

I walked over to Daunte and gave him a quick peck and as soon as I was near Neveah, she automatically jumped out her fathers arm and into mine. She was defiantly a mommas baby, along with Giovanni who is out seven year old child.

"Thinking of Gio, where is he?" I asked, looking at my husband of ten years. "In his room, you know him. He is busy reading quietly. He said when everyone arrives, he will come down." I nodded at my husband. I should of known, Giovanni is one smart kid. When he was boy, him and Dauntes father Antonio, becomes really close. Antonio use to read to him all different types of books and now at the age of only seven, my bright son can read Happy Potter books.

I hear the door bell ring and as I put Neveah down, "That might be your nana." I tell her and she runs towards the door and I follow close behind her. She tries to open it but it's a heavy door so she was having some trouble. So I helped her and once it opened and revealed my parents and brothers, Ryker and Aydin, she ran towards my parents and my dad picked her up.

"Hey 'Veah!" My father smiles and hugs her. "Hey papa!" She looks towards my mom, "Hey nana!" The she looks towards Ryker and waves but when she sees Aydin, she jumps into his arm and he twirls her. "Hey Squirt!" He smiled down, as he kissed her cheek. "Your favorite uncle is here!" He said quietly but loud enough for Ryker to hear, just to make him jealous, "Whatever." He rolls his eyes and that makes Aydin and my daughter laugh.